Contact advertising [email protected]

So what's your lowest career rank and how high are you now? What improvements did you...

R

Revan Renaldi

So what's your lowest career rank and how high are you now? What improvements did you make to achieve your current rank? Positioning? Awareness? Hero pool? Aim? Getting your higher ranked friend to boost you?

Tell me about it, I wanna start improving more

Z

Zachary McGowan

Lowest rank ive been is gold current rank is masters

D

Donald K. Farmer

Lowest silver 1800’s, current Diamond

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Lowest rank I've ever been is 2623 and I'm currently 4200.
Aim aside, I believe awarness and positioning makes a big difference. But communication really did help a lot. Ability and Ultimate management is extremely important as well.

and hero pool, well, I personally like to Flex to any position. Depends on the player tho.

My best tip to improve is to record your gameplay and watch each games. Stop playing the way you normally do.

If you're in platinum playing like a platinum, you'll stay in platinum. You gotta be better than a platinum to climb.

Watch where you died, when you used your ultimate, was it a waste?
The enemy genji had has abilities on Cooldown, did you punish him for it?
There's a lot of things you can focus on improving and it will def help you climb

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

Lowest rank placement was 918 season 3 I climbed out and got to silver though... highest placement 2453 this season but I'm 2154 now my boyfriend is diamond I take tips from him while I play he says I'm getting better but this is the first game I've played in 13 years I don't think I have any right to give you advice I just like talking about my slow climb

K

Kyle Ryan

lowest ive been was 2100, (or 41 in season 1), now 4400 with 4485 being career high

A

Arthur Ratliff

1600's all the way to 2556 now ive dropped to 2240 something

M

Miia Hatunen

900, now 1957

A

Aadil Saqib

Lowest was 1950. Current is 3.2k

Main improvements: (keep in mind I one tricked Tracer for a while so these may be different than other players)

Aim
Game sense
Positioning
Ult economy
Not getting tilted (avoiding comms)
Watching pro streams
Self reviewing VODs
Reflexes
Map knowledge
Enemy cooldown prediction

After I got to diamond, I couldn't one trick without losing. So I learned other heroes. Heroes like Soldier, Dva and Hog especially came naturally to me. Others, I'm still working on. I'm interested in learning Widow, McCree, Zarya, Ana and Lucio.

A

An'Shawn Blair

My lowest was 8xx I'm currently 24xx season high was either 25xx or 26xx. I'm pretty aware of my environment already but the biggest thing I needed to work on is aim. I still am working on that tbh but I play Hanzo on QP with aim assist off, no aim smoothing and 100/100.

A

Amber Munir

Lowest was probably somewhere around 26xx. Highest was 35xx.

T

Tung Nguyen

Lowest -22xx
Current - 28xx
Highest - 3881

C

Christopher Thompson

Placed 1100 in Season 5. Am now 3400+ in current season.

Started as a D.Va main. Swapped to Lucio. Now I mostly play Lucio, Ana, and Roadhog (Occasionally Rein/D.Va/Zen).

I don't have higher ranked friends. Although I did once do my placement matches with a Top 500 (in Season 7) to see what a Top 500/GM game felt like back when I was Plat. We played 0 games after placements because I was still in Plat and he was GM so we couldn't.

R

Ryan Brown

Lowest 658 now its 3119

T

Trần Hiếu

lowest: 2228
current: 3532
highest: 3748

I'm a support main. Only rotate between Mercy - Lucio - Zenyatta but Lucio is my most winning hero. I don't even use a mic but in everymatch I try my best to watch every teammates HP then use E in the right time to help them in critical situation.

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

Lowest 1800
Highest 3816

C

Chloe Perez

My lowest was 2500, highest 3300

Y

Yudistira Oktaviandi

Lowest 1850 highest 3575, no commend, my english is bad

A

Amanda Schnaare

Lowest rank was like 30 (season 1) and highest was like 2900 season.. 6? Idk anymore.

M

Madison Finan

lowest 2300, highest 4100

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom