Contact advertising [email protected]

So what's your guys Overbuffs look like, now that the season is closing soon? I'm on...

J

John Huk

So what's your guys Overbuffs look like, now that the season is closing soon? I'm on my way to #1 Junkrat, and Top1000 with Rein, even though I don't play him as much. Post yours, and tell us what you're the most proud of.

S

Sharif Clark

I was just watching your stream man, good shit

C

Christopher Thompson

My current stats, but I'm done for the season. Going to retire until next one starts.

L

Laurent Lavergne

Hey man, i was looking for some junkrat tips, i am following your twich and such, but if you got any good tips i’d like to read them !

J

Jeff O'neill

M

Mikah Lavellan

I am proud of my mercy tho tbh.

K

Kevin Hedspeth

T

Tung Nguyen

E

Ellie Anderson

Why’d you stop streaming tf, I passed out for 20mins and you’re offline. You have good rat play go get pvp

J

Jaryn Howard

PC #243 for dva or something. But I dont think overbuff is accurate.

T

Taylor Plattsky

PS4 #73 as Zenyatta

Q

Quang Trương

My proudest moment was when I reached #4 as Reaper. Couldn't beat the best dude R3ap3r whos in top 500

A

Austin Mccarthy

i thought u were already #1 junk.... fucking scammed

M

Mike Wang

Honestly surprised I'm even in the 90s on Lucio, I only care about stats in QP and generally get pretty odd numbers in comp.

W

William P Gutierrez

J

Justin Isberg

Really should do Comp more. SR has seen better days :/

M

Michael Bates

No idea what I'm doing here but here's my over buff for dva xD

K

Kelli Flynn

My achievement this season is some guy telling me I am the okayest McCree. Wonderful.

F

Flo Panaite

Hmmm i wanted to show mine but...it seems it's a bit buggy when you change names. I was in top 9000 at some point with junkrat but now my stats are all fked up cause i changed my name

What tips can you give for getting better with junkrat?

J

Jacqui Lamont

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom