Contact advertising [email protected]

So what's the smart way to play Sombra? Trying to flank around and hack from behind...

V

Vynyl Shiro

So what's the smart way to play Sombra? Trying to flank around and hack from behind isn't working for me because I'm trash.

B

Brendank Spood

get good

B

Bryan Vazquez

Hack squish/tank. If tank deal as much damage before having to leave if a squishy make sure you can kill them. Also utility hacks and upkeep. Like on Anubis point b, volskaya point a etc.

P

Paul Mackie

hack tanks then teleport away means rien will rarly have his wal ectra xD x

V

Vynyl Shiro

So go in for the hack and then return to the team rather than just abuse squishies like how I would Tracer?

J

Jeronamo Rawest Evans

Ill upload a video to help u out

S

Sam Walker

Practice! Being able to get hacks off is a basic Sombra skill and it's easier than ever before :)

J

Jed Aidan

Then don't play big buff Sombra

S

Shaun Howlett York

I’ve been doing really well with her. Since her latest update I focus more on countering the other teams healers and dps by hacking them the second they get out of position or over extend.
It’s absolutely lethal to the other team and gets them trickling. Then coordinate your emp with someone else’s ult so they can’t counter it and boom.

A

Aaron Icardi

The new Sombra should be played diff than old Sombra. Old Sombra is basically hack the packs and have your team play around them for fast EMPs and team wipes. New Sombra is basically hacking as many targets as you can and playing her like a stealth assassin. Prioritize supports (mostly Lucio/Zen) and tanks for easy kills.

L

Logan Diamanti-Wilson

O another tip don’t run at the enemy run around them one stray bullet can ruin a run for the supports

J

Jitu Pardhi

As the comments before mine already gave you good tips. I'll give you the most important tip. Learn Spanish.

R

Rashid A. Haneef

Get vertical! Use that teleport to take high ground, and drop from above onto enemy, hacking as u drop...

M

Mark Biersack

Always use your translocator

M

Maddi Bradford

High ground Hack

김해민

throw a translocator over the reins head and teleport there and hack. ez

B

Brandon Larren

Don't

J

Jacob Balsimo

Honesty

C

Cody Cass Barnett

Denial and killing injured enemies. Deny them health packs and abilities and kill their weak.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom