Contact advertising [email protected]

So they're talking about fixing Sombra? What do you guys think needs to be fixed? I...

S

Saren Meserkhani

So they're talking about fixing Sombra? What do you guys think needs to be fixed? I think if she last hits a hacked opponent, her hack should reset, like Genji. Or it could reset the countdown for her teleporting pod while placed. Either of those things would make me happy. I've been practicing the hell out of Sombra to find justification for her place in Overwatch, but it's starting to become clear that if you're in an uncoordinated team in QP, Sombra is just a drag on the team. And there's no way in hell I'd choose Sombra in competitive with the way she is, much less the toxic reaction you'd get from your team.

L

Luis Arriaga

Personally as a person who plays alot of zarya rienhart I find sombra very useful she tends to deal with healers and shields so I love her on my team

C

Corey Sheffield

I don't mind having a Sombra on my team. Even without communication, if played right, she can be a huge asset.

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Moira way too op, and sombra is alright but tracer isn't

C

Charles Smith

I love playing sombra.

"Wanna play bastion, not as a turret. Got an ult, fuck your ult. Is that a shield rein, naaaaah"

N

Nick Druckenmiller

As a Widow player a good sombra can absolutely wreck you. It just makes me sad seeing so many Sombra's not know how to play her and just run into people shooting. I think her issue is her skillcap is high and so good ones wreck and the others underperform.

C

Chris C-Kool Hubbard

Shes fine the way she is now do not destroy my main

T

TJ Hubert

Let her hack inanimate objects like orisa super charger or torbs turret instead of turning them off turn it against them

C

Callie Goodwin

I think sombra is super balanced my friend mains her and showed me how to get the most out of her and she is really good ones you know how to use her.

B

Brandon Sola

The one thing i wish they could “fix” is her being able to hack even if she was taking damage. It’s annoying when I get poisoned by the widow mine and I can’t hack. Her EMP range could be longer or at least go through walls. I love playing sombra and I hope they give her a good buff.

L

Luke Schirmer

Sombra is great in ranked matches, on certain maps. I would pick her in 2cp. If someone tells you not to, explain the strategy. You want tanks to farm a 250hp pack for you, so whichever map you're on, tell them to fight on top of those packs. Then call EMP when you're ready. If your team has some level of coordination it'll work and they won't flame you

O

Orlando Blanco Moreno

But... but OP... I main Sombra in comp tho...

P

Pablo Pulisich

I love Sombra, she is my main. But I'm terrified about picking her in comp, because although I know I can do my job pretty well, I don't want to deal with my teammates insulting me just by picking her.
Not to mention, if we lose, I will only see "Useless Sombra"

A

Alfredo Velez

Tbh I feel like hacked/EMP'd enemies shouldn't generate Ult charge. Just doesn't make sense if you don't have access to your abilities, why have access to charging an ultimate?

E

Eric Carman

Really all it would take is them making her gun do a little more damage. That's fair right? They've changed soldier's damage, over time. I think Sombra could use the buff.

T

Tom Bears Borselli

I'd like to see her get a small damage buff when she successfully hacks. Somebody

L

Leon Dettin

If anything I would find it useful to cancel my teleporter instead of having to wait it out,
Or making it easier to hack torb's turret, as it's nearly impossible unless you have a closer alley that's taking its focus

P

Pedro Henrique Thuler

I belive her spread is too big or stretch too fast, somewhat hard too keep in midrange with her

M

Malachi Ward

For the 82910th time. Sombra needs no buff. She’s perfectly fine buffing her will only make her OP

M

Matt Watkins

Her spread is ridiculous imo. She's too squishy to force her to get right up into the enemy team. Short medium range would be better.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom