Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So there's a new Harvest Moon coming out.

A

Anthony Sigala

Harvest Moon just stopped being who it was.

After playing Stardew Valley, thats when an actual farming game felt like similar to Harvest Moon. I don't think this one is gonna go backwards to what it was.

B

Brandon Somerville

Id be good with this remake

L

Lynn Marie-Little

Omg it’s coming out on my birthday literally, I know what im getting myself

J

Jordan Junio

Story of season > harvest moon

N

Nico Armand Garcia

tbh, i'm one of those people that got confused by this. Here's the explanation taken from the wiki page of Story of Seasons:

Previously, Natsume published the series Bokujō Monogatari in North America under the title Harvest Moon. However, the developer of this series, Marvelous Entertainment, decided to have their own American division, XSEED Games, take over North American distribution in 2014.

However, due to Natsume keeping the rights to the Harvest Moon name, the latest title in the series had to change its name to Story of Seasons while Natsume took the opportunity to start making their own Harvest Moon games with Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley. This has caused some degree of confusion.

J

Joyce Toh

I love HM games but this is not 1 that i would recommend

H

Hronle Cabs

Not unless they do the harvest moon franchise justice maybe that's when I can try it out. Even from the trailers this as not built for consoles this is literally a mobile game.

Z

Zandro Benedetti

And?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom