Contact advertising [email protected]

So there has been a "leaked" video briefly showing some features of a future Switch...

T

Tony Winkowski

So there has been a "leaked" video briefly showing some features of a future Switch Update. This video seems to keep appearing and disappearing from YouTube, having been taken down.

These appear to include:
1. Changing the software order such as most recent, alphabetical, or custom.

2. Creating folders.

3. Online Lounge. Appears you can create a chat room for a particular game or no game at all and select which Switch friends are part of the room.

3.B. It also seems to have an option to "Use Your Smart Device" or "Use This Console". This could be voice chat support by the console, making the App a second option. This idea seems to be supported as after selecting "Use This Console" and making the room, the person seemed to disconnect something on the table and the words "Not Connected to Microphone" appear on the top right of the screen.

4. Cloud Storage: While in settings, the person stopped briefly on the Data Management tab, which showed the system had System, Micro SD, and Cloud Storage stats displayed.

5. Theme Shop: Similar to the 2/3DS having themes for the home screen background, the Switch will have a changeable background theme as well. The one demonstrated in the video was LoZ:BotW

That's all I was able to gather from this "leak". What do you all think?

Video:

J

Jaime J. Gonzalez

I think right now most people see it as potentially fake but you never know the old YouTube logo could just be what they were provided and could easily change with a update the only thing that doesn't make sense is the memory.

S

Sim Angelo

This is great! Thanks for sharing

A

Adam Rivera

I'm gonna say it...there's a web browser! Look on the bottom of the home screen (like where the eshop, settings, and newsfeed buttons are) there's a web "globe" icon.

J

Jonathan Balofsky

so is it real or fake?

A

Anthony Castro

If this is real, then I will be happy for one thing...voice chat native to the console.

A

Adam Rivera

update: I think this was confirmed fake :'(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom