Contact advertising [email protected]

So on this super itx board you guys think it will still be capped at 32gb or will they...

M

Michael Strode

So on this super itx board you guys think it will still be capped at 32gb or will they bump it to 64 ? Thoughts? I saw this and started tweaking the design of my case for this. I need it lol..

H

Hugo Selgado

Nobody is gonna be buying this with the cost of switching to an enthusiast platform as well as coffeelake not far off and zen 2.

M

Michael Strode

Coffee lake will be mainstream not enthusiast they have already stated that

H

Hugo Selgado

I still don't understand why people are freaking out over enthusiast chips when an almost nonexistent percentage of users can afford them. Even though Intel has 4 core enthust chips which was a real DOWNS moment for them. Nobody will be buying this crappy old ass tech for so much more cash and upgrade to coffeelake 6 months later or Zen 2.

M

Michael Strode

Yeah... tell that to everyone who built x99 builds even after kabylake came put lol

J

Jose Yvonne Perez

If it's the new intel, might be 64 or more

H

Hugo Selgado

Also a ton of features on the x299 are locked off by Intel and you have to buy literally hundreds of bucks worth of stuff to unlock them.

M

Manuel Fredrick Thodos

Is that laptop memory on that board?

A

Allexandar Maličić

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Tucker Paulson

seeing that most everything is on the CPU, I'm gonna assume you can have probably up to 128GB, if you can find SODIMMs that have 32GB on one DIMM, which I don't doubt being a thing.

Z

Ze Hao Lee

Cool but not *very* practical 4 pc builders

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom