Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So on a unofficial pc server i joined i found a unicorn and ounce the admin was told...

I

Isaiah Ruiz

So on a unofficial pc server i joined i found a unicorn and ounce the admin was told about he said he had to kill it because they cause server lag.. is this true?

T

Toni Whitmore

Lol no I’ve never have heard of that.

J

Jesse Pickel

Never heard that

C

Centree Meyer

I give em out in my starter
No issues..

C

Centree Meyer

M

Matt Kendrick

Someone was jealous you found a unicorn before them.

K

Kenneth Marcantel

no

B

Blake Perez

No it doesn't.

N

Nico Salerno

Ever get too Tek then lose it all? Want a New awesome server give my server a try "Sister Margaret's" Wild dinos cap at 300 All Engrams Auto unlock yes TEK Engrams too infinite weight and Oxygen Boosted drops that give element and Metal base structure so you can jump right into the fun stuff! PVP! NO ORP ABB Dinos for sale via (VEGC) Veggie cakes to buy them. 32 slot 80 In game days in 2.0 cave damage A high TEk pvp evenly boosted server 300 flyer speed instant breeding and hatch

C

Colten J Cope Miesner

Lol he just didn’t want he too have it

S

Seth Akers

Join my server bro you can keep your unicorn here!
SERVER
Kings Kingdom Center
FB PAGE
Kings Kingdom Ark

P

Peyton Edwards

I got a unicorn and it doesn't lag at all the only lag I get is from the my tribes huge base

L

Lewis Carter

Hes bullshitting you, its because only 1 unicorn naturally spawns in each world, its a version of the horse but are rarer than literally any dinosaur, hes taken it and tamed it for himself is what hes done

S

Simon Booth

Never heard of that either, I run a server and not had any issues with them

D

Dave Herd

I found that on my server I started to breed unicorns and once they pop there’s a very good chance they server could crash but if it don’t crash it will lag a good bit
So yeah it does lag

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom