Contact advertising [email protected]

So my 1st PC is due an upgrade. Never touched one before but really want to get hands...

J

Jason White

So my 1st PC is due an upgrade. Never touched one before but really want to get hands on. Will build my own in the future but this is good to practice on. Anyway it’s a mess all this dust how do you guys clean yours?

Ά

Άγγελος Κοζαδίνος

Blower is a cheap and easy way to do. But should you have an air compressor, go for it

C

Charles Colvin

I personally prefer canned air, I have heard of people using a shop vac to clean them out but I have never done that.

E

Eric Larocque

Not too terribly dusty at all actually, but could be cleaned for sure.

Air can, damp cloth wipe is what I can think for most of the surfaces. The board itself I would be more careful with when cleaning as well as the GPU when it comes to cleaning, letting both dry out for at least 4 hours with air blowing on them, but otherwise I can't remember anything else as it's been a while since I've fully dusted out a system to be honest.

W

Wayne Robert Bowker

Air compressor and vacuum would cause static electricity and ruin your componets

A

Anthony Evans

since I went liquid cooling on my pc and have my fans set properly I rarely get dust build up in my pc anymore.

R

Richard Clark

Old toothbrush

J

Jeff Brookes

I use a can of compressed air specific for computer use

G

Greg Abney

Can of compressed air and a small soft bristle paint brush. I make sure I only use the brush for the rad and fans.

V

Victor Trujillo

I take a blower to my computer then I use old toothbrush and some q tips lol but that’s just me

B

Bong Octavo Panit

How old is this?

A

Andre Resurreccion

vaccume/blower gets most of the dust out 95% not perfect for the filters

J

James Stubbs

Canned air and a microfiber cloth

A

Angelique Hoekstra

I always use make up brushes