Contact advertising [email protected]

So, just got Shadow of War for my PC. Super stoked.. only problem is I'm worried about...

Z

Zane Aiello

So, just got Shadow of War for my PC. Super stoked.. only problem is I'm worried about something... I came from Console a couple months ago. I will never go back, I LOVE playing shooter games with Keyboard and Mouse. I even went back to Xbox and I hated the controller.. well, I never tried games like Shadow of Mordor, Assassins creed, etc. I just bought Assassins creed Unity last week and I HATED how it played.. clunky movement, super slow response to do anything, fighting with a Sword felt boring as hell. PLEASE tell me it's just assassins creed and Shadow of Mordor is more smooth. Any input guys?

R

Ross Hazzard

maybe ya need a better pc. that always fixes the problem.

N

Niko Giannes

Shadow of mordor is fucking amazing. Easily in my top 3 games of all time. EASILY.

B

Brendan Little

I thought shadow of morodor was hard af on keyboard

N

Niko Giannes

I haven't played it on keyboard though, for what it's worth.

D

Dominik Ra

weird, AC U's movement was way more fluent imo. But I play these games with a xbox 360 controller.
I only played AC 2 with keyboard and mouse and that was fine back then.

J

Joey Johnson

Use your Xbox controller for 3rd person games that’s just my preference though

Z

Zane Aiello

I have a FTW3 1080Ti with a 1440p monitor and it's doing 99FPS average with everything Ultra. I'll have to test it when I get home. I hated using a controller for the input lag also, keyboard and mouse I can't even tell.

Z

Zane Aiello

Z

Zane Aiello

Oh and on Assassins creed unity I was only getting 50 average FPS on ultra

Z

Zane Aiello

If that'll make a difference in gameplay

D

Dan DeCesare

Just use Pinnacle Game Profiler for everything that isn't controller-enabled. You only need the keyboard and mouse for very specific commands that aren't used often.

K

Kevin Long

SofM was good IMO hoping SofW is as good at least. Only AC game I have is Black Flag and it's ok... Mad Max and Gears 4 have the best controls that I've encountered on key and mouse

Z

Zane Aiello

What about wired controller (Xbox 360) compared to Wireless Xbox One controller. Does the wired Xbox 360 controller have less input lag?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom