Contact advertising [email protected]

So Jeff said that symmetra needs a major rework, what do you think they're gonna do to...

K

Kage Braden

So Jeff said that symmetra needs a major rework, what do you think they're gonna do to her?

Y

Yeti Jones

Delet

K

Kyele Cedric Beniga

Picking symm now automatically uninstalls overwatch

N

Noah Starnes

Make her into an actual defense hero

R

Richard Ryan

should make her an actual def support. Her gun should be able to buff shields or something like mercy can buff attack on one ally. Her shield thing should be stationary as well such as orisa uses hers. Shooting a moving shield is just dumb unless you are in a hallway lol.

K

Kelli Flynn

I think they have two options. Either up her viability as a fully defensive hero, or make her more supportive.

She doesn't fit neatly into the defensive or supportive category. Her builder counterpart who creates armor to support, (Torb) is classified as defensive, but his turret is a bit harder to destroy than Symmetra turrets and has more destructive capabilities. But Torb himself is also getting a rework.

So honestly....we shall see.

D

David Anderson

delete or make her require some skil

E

Eric Froton

Give her scatter arrow and multi rez

K

Kage Braden

I've heard a good idea to make her turrets heal instead of deal damage

L

Lucas Lee

... this would be her 3rd rework. you can't please everyone. leave her alone. she's not THAT hard to deal with... just salt inducing.

A

Alexander Boutas

I think as a support she should have some sort of healing, it'd be cool if her shield gen was a healing beacon instead and would recover the molecular structure of allies(aka heal them) over time kinda like lucio does but her beacon wouldn't be mobile, I know it's not gonna happen but it'd be cool

A

Ash Zaragoza

it seems like every character i main gets nerfed into oblivion and then i never play them again

Z

Zachary Saul

make her gun like moiras. more range, but more aim. maybe make her shield an ability again, because she's next to useless without an ulti. or perhaps she starts the game with full ulti charge?

C

Cory M Hylton

Have get a passive that, when within range, hastens ally’s shield regen but increase damage on enemy shields and barriers.

N

Nick Laus

Make her heal and repair shields

S

Sascha van Mele

Make het ult rezz people

S

Stephen Davison

Anyways people saying that just because she's support she HAS to heal smh.

"Such a lack of imagination"

A

Ash Zaragoza

just get rid of every heroes weapons and all you do is use emotes

B

Brett Thielemier

For serious teams, you need two healers and only two dps. There are only 5 healers and there are 9000 dps heroes. Symm doesn't HAVE to be a healer, but any excuse to get more variety of healers into the game is a good thing. A turret healer sounds lit

N

Natasha Hartman

Another rework

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom