Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So... I've been playing Widow for a while and I don't know. My aim is "ok" but I still...

V

Viktor Lacroix

So... I've been playing Widow for a while and I don't know. My aim is "ok" but I still get raped by 80% of the Genjo players and I still can't do hookshots properly, and flicking is kinda "meh", sometimes it works, sometimes I even miss a Reinhardt. And overall my performance is very... Questionable ? There are games where I have an average scoped accuracy of 70%+ and games where I can't aim for my life. Any suggestions or ideas how to "improve" or more like make the performance level constant, except of spamming practice range?

C

Cal Nabokov

Are you sure you're playing at a sens you're comfortable with? What is it atm?

A

Alexander Malave

Take a gel tab of acid.
Join a Widow FFA.
???
Git first.

J

Jeramey Farley

Play ai custom game all opponents ana, and enable headshot only. Ana cannot headshot but you can practice yours.

P

Pericles Underhill

Do you have a decent mouse that’s atleast 3500dpi or more? Is your V-sync on in your graphics settings?

D

David Gibson

Probably sens setting. I play widow at dim. 400dpi 6,66 in game sens and 50 on zoom sens. Try that out

C

Cal Nabokov

Idk what level you're at, but a big issue for a lot of OW players that haven't come from other fps, is not understanding the importance of crosshair placement, especially for hitscan heroes. There's a lot of videos about it on youtube, mostly from cs:go, but they're still completely relevant to OW. It might fix a lot of issues you're having.

Essentially it's predicting where the enemy is likely to be, or pop out from - so keep it on corners, doorways etc, at head height, even if you're unscoped. Adjusting horizontally is easier than vertically, you'll be more consistent, and obviously the less movement required, the easier it is to land a shot. But yeah check out some videos.

M

Michael Stitt

I’m a widow main. My dpi is 400 with 8 sens. 35 scopes sens and 75 grapple sens. Just takes practice. Don’t use the practice range too much because their head shots are a lot larger hit box than actual hero’s in game.

T

Tony Kudo

It’s all depends on your crit rate man honestly. That’s how you determine how good you are as widow. 17% and up is pretty solid even for pro players

M

Mark Mignanelli

Aim for the neck

W

Willis Thompson

The biggest problem I have with widow, is enemy movement. People move around so randomly compared to high rating games. Watching someone in top 500 play widow makes it look so easy. For some reason the people they're against hardly strafe / don't go to random places. Seems like when I play people are just moving all these ridiculous directions, so it's not possible to predict where they're going.

I

Ibrahim AbdelQader

How to change the scoped sens???

M

Michael Stitt

Controls and go to Widowmaker and just scroll down a hair

S

Shane Lafreniere

It depends how fatigued your brain is that day, sometimes you can be in the zone and mentally coordinated some days you're not

S

Shane Lafreniere

That's why pros are constantly chugging energy shit for stimulating coordination and brain

S

Shane Lafreniere

If my first few games are bad I usually hop off hit scan and do something more relaxing like junkrat

M

Michael Stitt

Drink some Vodka/ Red bull

E

Eric Grove

Use a controller. Then you can blame the controller.

B

Bryan Sayas

Play deathmatch. Bumped my accuracy by 7%.

A

Ahmad Tutanji

Do u want to play? Viktor Lacroix

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom