Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So it's true fam, avoid using third party's docks... The good news is that Nintendo is...

K

Kelvin Castro

So it's true fam, avoid using third party's docks... The good news is that Nintendo is fixing it for free even tho is out of warranty. Most likely I'll loose all my saved data

J

Jeremy Foertschbeck

What happened

B

Bi Mattiello

For free? In Brazil it costs more to fix it than to buy a new one in the US

B

Bi Mattiello

W

Wade Lewis

What's Bricking?

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Did you tell them you were using a 3rd party dock? Was curious what they'd have to say about that. They

E

Earl Martin

Does this happen on 3rd party dock or also when you use third party charger?

J

Jonathan DeSira

Stop spreading this generalization.

J

Jonathan Rickman

G

Gabriel Guevara

Nintendo needs a way to cloud save or at least let us back up our own info. Maybe when we start paying for online. I can only hope

J

Justin Coldren

Well your save data may be gone but at least Nintendo cut you a break. I recall several years ago I had a Gameboy Advance SP that had stuff on it so I sent it in to Nintendo and like your situation they did not charge me for it. It too was out of warranty but Nintendo has always excellant customer service and that's more than I can say for the other console makers

L

Lukas Tubeck

This is crazy. They have to patch this ASAP right? They know people are going to use third party docks and they can’t keep replacing everybody’s console?

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

Let’s have a moment of silence guys for this mans save data.

V

Vasilios Prokos

That's why... I never bought a 3rd party dock lol. What is wrong with the original? Maybe it's just me I only play docked

J

Jordan El-Tea

People have been saying they brick for days yet you still do it?

Z

Zachariah Vilhauer

I feel Nintendo did this on purpose

C

Christopher Fleming

You get to enjoy all the games again!!! Honestly if my saved data was erased I wouldn't be mad. Maybe Mario Odyssey. Only two moons left, but it would make me play it again!

N

Nigel Eian Cavalida

May i ask? Does it also brick when you use a “non-nintendo” charger or charging cable to charge?

J

Justin McGowan

Jon (Spawn Wave) made it very clear yesterday to not use ANY 3rd party dock.

C

Caoímhe Harkin

What’s wrong with the original dock?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom