Contact advertising [email protected]

So is Orisa like a tank counter for rein, only tank you can't pin if she's using her...

K

Kenny Cook

So is Orisa like a tank counter for rein, only tank you can't pin if she's using her ability. Her weapon tears through reins shield and her orb can move rein from covering people.

C

Charlie Alejo

Looks like you answered your own question haha

S

Seif Alsahlani

Most of the time, yes orisa is a counter

L

Lin Galini

She moves everyone. I use her canon on everyone starting from annoying Genji and ending with Bastion if he sits somewhere.

K

Khaled Hossam

Orisa's halt ability can ruin any setup specially bastion and reinhardt

D

Davey Anthony

No, it depends in play style. I have 1000 hours on rein and can easily kill orisa. Smart reins use her ult against her by pinning her or someone else against it. We swing at you and get you to fortify... then when it runs out you are screwed if the rein gets good back up. It's all play style and team based.

K

Kenny Cook

I feel her shield charges too fast you should have at least 10 seconds of space to do damage but right when you desrtoy it she throw down another. Only good thing is it's a firm shield so you can bait it and attack a different side

D

Davey Anthony

That's why you get shield busters like hog, junkrat, etc.

J

John Huk

Lol, she's not a counter, she just doesn't get rolled by him. She's better for high ground defense, or long right lines, like Horizon point 1 defense. Rein is better for attack, and when paired with a Zarya.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom