Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I'm probably missing some mechanic of the loot system I don't know about. Do the...

J

Josh Krogman

So I'm probably missing some mechanic of the loot system I don't know about. Do the Powerful Gear engrams only go up to 295?

I just ran *MY FIRST* weekly Nightfall on any of my characters. This is what I got from Zavala's Engram, and what I use currently, which ARE modded, so they're 295 & 297.

I always remember them being 5-10 levels higher then your current light level.

J

John Connor

Just a bad rollout. Don’t gamble anytime soon .

K

Kevin Smith

What's your power level with your strongest gear equipped?

J

Josh Krogman

The top 2 are what I was using, bottom 2 are what I got for loot. With a mod, the bottom 2 are as good or not as good as what I already had Andrei

L

Luc-Eric Proulx

Powerful engrams drops higher than total light level. So if you have pieces 302 but your "power level" is 292, 295 will drop.

J

Josh Krogman

I think I see what happened. I got decent loot. But ONLY for the slots that I already had really good loot in.

A

Andrei Bali

Oh weird

B

Brian Kelly

It scales to slot not overall level.

J

Josh Krogman

Well if that's the case Brian then I got the exact same level I already had.

B

Brian Kelly

Bad rolls happen.
And it's really frustrating when they happen on things you can only do once a week

J

Josh Krogman

No kidding.

S

Sean Conkle

Is it a duplicate class?

J

Josh Krogman

Nah, first and only Titan.

W

William G. Campbell

keep in mind your doing nightfall usually exotics and raid engrams are gonna be giving you the ones that score in the 300+

D

Drian Lin

check those for legendary mods. the games rng takes into account and rolls for gear without counting mod points

N

Nico Vee

shit drop mate

A

Andrew Uziel

how do you compare weapons side by side in game?

D

Darin Ferraro

I didn't even realize the powerful engrams require you to equip your best gear before decrypting them until last night. :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom