Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Ok, I'm probably too curious, I'm trying to figure out exactly what age range this...

M

Marie Frebronze

Ok, I'm probably too curious, I'm trying to figure out exactly what age range this game is meant for. So, ladies and gents, how about a poll? How old are you? I'm 29, my fiance who also plays is 23.

C

Chris Weger

I think its for all ages. I grew up on Doom, Unreal Tournament, Quake, and this is just another variation of those. I've seen people a lot older than myself playing, and kids a quarter my age playing..

M

Marie Frebronze

My question is based on something I saw in another OW group, that most of the audience for the game is barely-teens with mics. I disagreed then, but I wanted some proof to take back for next time ^.^

R

Romulus Morales

Aint no age limit in gaming

Y

Yee Leng Yang Yuin

i am fresh to the game
about a month and a half?

D

Dale Gausden

This pole is rigged. Majority of people I hear on mic can’t be older than 12.

N

Nick de Bruyker

19-29 is quite a big gap. Im 27 and im aware im atleast 5 years olders then the majority of players. But anyway i agree there is no age restriction on games. My ex clan on trackmania consisted out people in their 40s and 50s i was one of the youngest members

M

Mike Keefe

You guys are fucking ridiculous lol. Overwatch is quite obviously targeted at teenagers - that's not to say you can't play it but can we please not pretend it's aimed at 20-somethings?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom