Contact advertising [email protected]

So, I'm in the market for a new mouse. I use a lot of mouse keys, so it has to be(bare...

J

Jeff Eaton

So, I'm in the market for a new mouse. I use a lot of mouse keys, so it has to be(bare minimum) 6 custom-programmable buttons on it(So not including left/right click, mmb) and white(I don't mind paying a small premium for it to match my PC's theme). Every mouse I've seen fit the buttons and had white, also included some tacky as fuck color that turns me away(Redragon's white and red, Corsair's white and yellow). If it comes to it, I will plastidip for it to fit my scheme, so if none other found, I'd still like to hear what you'd personally recommend for a mouse w/ at least 6 programmable buttons.
I'll consider pretty much any brand, I have not fanboy love for any peripherals. Only brand I will outright refuse is Razer, simply because everything I've owned of theirs either felt like shit quality or broke from a small bit of damage that anything else would easily survive w/o even a scuff

J

John Thompson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I recommend this mouse. I personally use it and never looked back.

E

Eric Carver

I was skeptical at first because corsairs customer service kinda sucks........but....I bought the Glaive mouse........and I don't know how I got by without it before, the interchangeable thumb rests are great, and the mouse performs way better than I imagined it would, solid buy for 70ish $$.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom