Contact advertising [email protected]

So I ve been looking for a nice mid range gpu and the ones that always pop up for me...

D

Dylan Blair

So I ve been looking for a nice mid range gpu and the ones that always pop up for me are the RX580 8gb and the gtx 1060 6gb. I want your guys and gals opinion. I like both AMD and NVIDIA so its kind of a hard choice. thank you for all of your help in advance.

A

Adam Gow

GTX is much better

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Here ya go

M

Muhammad Aneeq

Go for GTX, i have an XFX RX480 8GB RS Hardswap version and it often gives me problems

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

Rx580 is slightly better except for three games out of the 27 honestly in my opinion you can't go wrong with either or matter of just which one you want more I guess.

M

Muhammad Aneeq

Buy the MSI or Asus ROG version of RX580

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

^

M

Muhammad Aneeq

But the low end makers like XFX, Sapphire etc. are not worth it
MSI and ASUS ROG are much better

M

Marvin Igat

Rx580 just gonna give you headache.

Μ

Μιχαλης Βασιλακης

Rx580 is far more superior than a 1060 there is no contest between these two , i would go with a 1070 to be safe

Y

Yo Ann

if you can get a 980ti for less than a gtx 1070 take it,it is as fast as a gtx 1080 stock at1500mhz

T

Tony Huu Tran

Both GPU are good for Gaming but the RX580 is 8GB though 2GB more than the GTX1060 6GB version.

Won't that be better in the long run for demanding games ?

T

Tony Huu Tran

Anyways due to CryptoCurrency Entherum & Bitcoin mining boom both cards gone up in price anyways exspensive.

G

Gregory Leung

If the price of 580 is similar to 1060, 580 will be pretty good. Especially the cost of freesync monitor is low compared to g sync.

G

Greg MacLennan

My bet would be NVIDIA but if you can find me 5 rx580s I'd be mildly interested

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

I managed to get an rx580 8gb for 260 now it's almost double that. Even if I sold it almost all the decent GPU's have gone up a bit in price anyway lol. So I'm pretty straight with the one I have now and the Ryzen 5 1600 I'm pairing it with.

H

Hasin Mahir

580s are going for insane prices now lol. If you find one at a similar price to that of a 1060, get it. Or else, get the 1060.

A

Adam Mann

The 1060 is what I'd go with. I'm a Nvidia fan boy. Wish I still had my 1080 FE. I could overclock it to a little over 2ghz. Stuck with a shitty rx 480 right now. It runs most games sometimes. I'll get kicked out if games every now and then but I think it's where I only have 8gb of ram at the moment.

T

Tony Huu Tran

Anyways I'm using a GTX1080 atm so can't complain 60fps all day long

J

Jeremy Camilleri

980ti is sick

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom