Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I see alot of people asking about how to raise max dino levels, max player levels,...

T

Tylun Sherod

So I see alot of people asking about how to raise max dino levels, max player levels, and customize loot crates for their nitrado server(s).

For raising the max dino level, you need to put your Difficulty Offset to 1.0
After that go to the Override Official Difficulty and put any number higher than 1.0. Times that number by 30 and that will give you the max level dinos can spawn in at (Does not including cave dinos, or wild wyverns). For example: if you want the max level to be 300 set the Override Official Difficulty to 10.0
EDIT: There is a table for the different maps (Check pictures). (Scorched isn't included for some reason but I think is maybe a 1.0 offset like Ragnarok)

To customize the max player level, you need to go to your engine settings and select Level Experience Ramp Override. For this setting you can set the max player level and max level at tamed dino can reach (does not include breeding), and the amount of experience it'll take to reach that level. Note: you have to add 14 levels to the max level you want for both players and dinos. So you a max level of 200, you'll have to put 214.

To customize loot drops, a more advanced method is needed. I could give a class on coding but that takes too long so here's a site to get you started. You can place the codes in the Custom Game.ini Setting under the Engine Setting.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

James OMighty

There you go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom