Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So i need some help from someone who knows about prim+ im trying to hatch a couple...

B

BJ McCoy

So i need some help from someone who knows about prim+ im trying to hatch a couple wyvern eggs but not sure how to make the temp right. I've tried standing torches, normal campfires, and big campfires but the temp wont raise enough to hatch them if you could post pics of yoir setups to hatch the eggs I would greatly appreciate it thanks

C

Charles Reynolds

Penguins or demtridons(however you spell it)

C

Charles Reynolds

Both have abilities that raise or lower the temp

C

Cyrus Centennial Cooper

15 Big campfires you need and it will work or 4 Fireplaces and 4 Big Campfires

C

Cyrus Centennial Cooper

Obvisouly quite a few other combantions just place down a wack ton close together as possible.

A

Anthony Haubert

Mass standing torches it does work you prolly didn't have enough and they weren't close enough together

D

David Hobbs

Make sure ur in a warm area put a pillar and one ceiling with a ramp up put about 12 campfires under it and like 5 wrapping around the ceiling edges should incubate when all are going

N

Nme Godlike

I use five fire places.

M

Mathew Easton

Use ten standing torches in a circle and use spark powder for fuel

A

Andru N. Syvertsen

What about braziers or what ever they're called

D

Dusty Crow

Sparkpowder burns hotter than eood

A

Adam Ouellet

Dimetrodons all day. Plus you need their eggs for imprints

R

Robert Hultquist

Like 14-20 campfires depending on where you are in a half circle put egg in the middle of half circle I hatch eggs on rag with no AC so it would be the same on prim+

R

Robert Hultquist

I'm on an island so it's not too cold depends on area. But I always put down 14 to start.

R

Robert Hultquist

Like this.

C

Christian Yoder

You have to watch the temperature

R

Ramon Rodriguez

Tame dimetrodon then put four foundations on top off it and now you have an incubating area. Just lay the egg in the middle off the four

B

BJ McCoy

Thanks for all the help

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom