Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I know people are here of asked about the switch and their kids. at first I was...

• Thread starter Chauntelle Loveall
  • Start date
C

Chauntelle Loveall

So I know people are here of asked about the switch and their kids. at first I was very hesitant to let my kids play my switch without being supervised but after I saw a switch get drop thousand feet and survive. I figured they couldn't do a whole lot to break the main system maybe the joy cons. They have a PS4. My husband has a computer and i have mySwitch and a computer. we have been without internet in my house for a month and my husband is losing his mind so I took their PS4 and got some games my husband can play and let them play my Switch and they have taken exceptional care of it. they are eight and four. my four-year-old use my Pro Controller. The eight year old uses the joy cons and we have had no problems. Now that I look back I don't know why I worried about it in the first place considering they both have tablets and their own DS's and they've taken care of those. They have not taken the system out of the dock once. Now these are my kids. They have been gamers all their lives and know how to take care of their systems. They also know that is my system and if they break it they will be in trouble. On the other hand they are hoping if they take good care of my Switch we will get them there own. I hope this helps any parents.

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Don't take that 1000' drop as anything more than as clickbait publicity stunt for UnlockRiver (who did/faked it).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom