Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So I just completed the Iron Banner play 30 games milestone, and all I got was an...

• Thread starter Joshua James Redfern
  • Start date
J

Joshua James Redfern

So I just completed the Iron Banner play 30 games milestone, and all I got was an emblem and some shaders......that’s a crap reward for something that takes hours and hours and hours to complete. I expected a few exotics or armour.

F

Frederik Baltersen

Hehe, you're not the first one to say this.

J

Joshua James Redfern

I still stick by the game despite all that has happened, but man it’s getting hard to care about a game that constantly lets you down, this relationship is going end in divorce soon....

D

Dalton Netto

Welcome to D2, pointless grinding for cosmetics

E

Edmund Hanudeľ

why dont we get an exotic weapons or armor pieces related to iron banner? its really not that hard to develop, they are just lazy

S

Sean Armstrong

I mean, let's be real here. You only had to Complete 30 games throughout ALL of season 2, hell you didnt even have to win. And you want exotics? For that? C'mon maaaaannnnnn.

J

Jesse Dahlström

Played ~150 matches of Iron Banner this week and didn't even get bored.. What is the problem here?

J

Joshua James Redfern

It is very fun to play, but even for me, after a while, the waiting to get into a match and stuff, well it jus gets boring after a while for me, there’s just not enough incentive to keep playing

K

Kyle Casey

I’m the same, I’m my whole clan died out after last iron banner, it was the last straw I think. We all just play pubg and fortnite now, some play wow and league of legends.

L

Liam Leahy

I did 60 engrams of faction rally for FWC just to get stochastic variable smg and never got it so consider yourself lucky that you even get anything at all I suppose.

D

D.j. Brown

i'm assuming you got a shitton of gear and stuff for each win as well so you're not completely empty handed. jussayin

F

Franky Frias

30 games doesnt take that long tbh:p

F

Franky Frias

But then again, that’s what its like running a solus 4stack

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom