Contact advertising [email protected]

so i have been trying to get my internet setup for streaming and i was wondering is...

J

Josh Hilts

so i have been trying to get my internet setup for streaming and i was wondering is there anyone who would be interested in seeing older games like oblivion *heavily modded* or other older games?

D

Daniel Linke

Your best bet for that stuff would be YouTube it. Even then I doubt you'll get much for views considering the age and amount of videos on something like modded tes

D

Daniel Linke

Honestly though go for it. Share the stream around everywhere and get yourself out there. As long as you don't have cheat mods it may be interesting and bring people in

D

Daniel Linke

I've never really had a problem talking so when I started out streaming it was easy for me to chill and just game. If you want to grow never game without your stream running. Always look at chat and interact with people the best you can. People love to just chill and talk and watch some good gameplay

L

Liam Niedrich Jr

PUBg

S

Seth Mullins

I gave up on gaming as video content. It’s oversaturated. I play but I am going to start putting other shit on my channel

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom