Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I have been putting this off for a year Now, but TODAY, I'm going to destroy GANNON

D

Damon Foster

So I have been putting this off for a year Now, but TODAY, I'm going to destroy GANNON

S

Sandra Solorzano

You too? I thought i was the only one

R

Rubani James Ricky Streete-Hamilton

Haha, same. I've gone right to door but wanted to find the last two shrines

J

Jaime Lugo

I haven't either, I don't want the game to end lol

K

Katie Doney

Haha I'm proper dragging it out!

J

James Acosta

I just barely got off the platoue so when I get a chance to up grade my hearts and my stamina. Should I take turns? So I did heart first so should the next one be stamina again and then heart and so on so forth?

J

John Tiggs Long

I just bought the game...I'll probably be making this same post a year from now lol

C

Craig Nicholson

I'm going to explore as much as I can before I confront Ganon. I got the game in July and only today I killed my first 2 Lynels. My wife and I recently moved into a bigger place so I converted one of the rooms into a games room, and I find I've been gaming a lot more now that we have a games room.

J

Jonathan Hillhouse

I’ve been putting of for a while too just need to do champions ballad dlc and final master sword trial...THEN Gannon will be defeated..hopefully

J

Joseph Bullard

I'm currently climbing all the towers.

O

Orion Cooper

Believe in the me that believes in you!

Z

Zach Kirk

Ganon

R

Rudy Laurens

I don’t want it to end. I figure, Zelda has been fighting him alone for a hundred years now. what’s a few more months?

S

Simon Kraškovic

EZ try doing a straight to gannon playtrugh. Its so hard.

J

Joe Hockel

A year? Omg. How many hours into Zelda?

C

Collier Godfrey

If you’ve been playing for a year now, yes, yes you will utterly destroy Ganon.

S

Steffen Eide

Go there with a lynel bow and 20 ancient arrows and he'll be dead in seconds. Seriously, it's not even a challenge.

J

Josh Brown

You shouldn't have waited. You're going to be disappointed... he's a total joke.

J

Joe Foster

I need 4 more memories.

J

Jason Lewis

Today is a good day for such a thing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom