Contact advertising [email protected]

So, I am still new to of building, but why is a GTX 960,970,980 so expensive?

J

Jp Robbins

So, I am still new to of building, but why is a GTX 960,970,980 so expensive?

Y

Yan Andrukhov

htc?"

N

Nhan Le

Do u mean gtx

J

Jp Robbins

Yeah sorry, auto correct

Y

Yan Andrukhov

theyre expensive because the main market for them are gone

J

Joseph Dixon

Most GPU's are overpriced now due to mining crypto.

A

Akex Benjamin

9xx are last generation btw
10xx are current gen
if you're talking about first hand idk why but retailers don't discount them much and second hand they're still powerful enough to be sold at a moderate price.

L

Lal Ngilneia

Have you heard about our lord and savior Titan V

S

Sam Stankie

Just curious, why would you buy a 960-980 when a 1060 will overall outperform a 970?

K

Kaleb Bussey

Don’t buy any of those dawg, buy a GTX 1060 6GB for around $250 if you are looking for the perfect blend of budget and performance

C

Cody Pierce

Sell yah a 960

M

Michael Braddy

They are pretty affordable if you look around more, also people always ask for more than what it’s worth.

V

Vikrant Meradhwal

GTX 970 is good if u buy it used

P

Prabha Aps

Go for 1060

A

Aaron Tyler Matthews

They aren't that expensive, especially considering you can only buy them used nowadays.
But you should be looking into the Pascal series instead of the Maxwell series, anyway.
Specifically because you're almost never going to find new Maxwell GPUs that haven't been opened.

Z

Zuul Fox

I'd have to agree with a lot of other folks--you ought to get something better if you're buying retail. If you're really set on getting one of the 900s, I'd try a resale site like Ebay or Amazon, so you're only paying like a third of the retail price tops.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom