Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I am loving MARIO I am almost finished with it. Have done some exploring but not a...

M

Matt Vuicich

So I am loving MARIO I am almost finished with it. Have done some exploring but not a ton. My question is is there a point to getting to 999 moons. I heard the game opens up after u finish the story. Just seeing what other people have been doing with the game

J

Joe Roy

500 moons for the moon level. 826 moons I think. Or 900 to unlock a hidden area. Princess Peaches castle from Mario 64 with Yoshi!!!!

J

Josh Brown

There's a way to get 999 moons after you beat the game.

A

Alex Hayes

How

S

Spencer Miller

Apparently there is a second ending if you get all 999 moons

A

Alex Hayes

Second ending - firework show

S

Steve Naranjo

If you get 999 and go to peach’s castle at the top whilst throwing Cappy, you’ll be treated to a nice callback.

M

Mira Thomas

I just finished the main story line and I'm loving playing it after. Exploring all the world's again to collect more moons is fun.

J

Jordan Saylor

I beat it last night but I'm stuck at peaches castle. Ship wont let me leave until I get 80 more moons.

J

Janelle Hiemstra

You can get to the Dark side of the moon and the Darker Side. If you want to make it easier on yourself just grind for coins and buy coins from the crazy cap shop. A thousand coins for ten moons.

L

Lalita Ramirez

Mario will always be the best franchise EVER!!!

C

Cristiam Ortiz

It's an ok game, just not feeling it... I go back and play super mario 64 and I'm just happy with that

H

Honzo Caputo

Beat the game and now i have been 100% each kingdom, going to finish sand kingdom tomorrow, doing it in order starting from Cap Kingdom(forgot name)

S

Steve Naranjo

Congrats, man. :3 Well, if you max out your moon counter and go to the mushroom kingdom, you’ll notice something. XD won’t say what it is, but yeah. XD

M

Mic Stryfe

The challenges each moon offer is somehow unique.. I think that's the only reason why you should try to go for 100% each kingdom (<999 moons).. Me and my kids love the challenges & gameplay that's why we have 100% completed the game..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom