Contact advertising [email protected]

So finally got my second golden weapon after the CTF thing ended, anyone else get any...

• Thread starter Christopher Forden
  • Start date
C

Christopher Forden

So finally got my second golden weapon after the CTF thing ended, anyone else get any new ones, and what were they?

E

Ethan Thompson

Already had tracer and McCree. Decided to get junkrat for the memes (and also because he's still pretty viable)

D

David Holzheimer

I have Ana, D.Va, Junkrat, Lucio, Mercy, Moira, Orisa, Symmetra, Winston, and Zenyatta. Got enough for Brigitte now.

J

Jesse James

Got my 2nd one about 2 weeks ago for Tracer. 1st was D.Va

C

Cody Smith

Just got my Zen orbs

T

Torri Weis

Just got my junk golden weapon. Let the hate flow through you.

R

Rick Nutt

By the time ive finished season 9 placements I’ll have enough because I’m only a few off after ctf and it will either be Lucio or Sombra not entirely sure yet lol

M

Maddie Kamui

sssssombra

C

Carlos Garcia

i have Genji,tracer and mccree and about 1500+ points into my 4th which will be either Ana,widow,hanzo or even brigette depending if i find her fun to play

J

JoAnna Lee Gumba

I almost have enough points for my first golden gun but Im waiting to see if Brigette would be fun for me and I might get hers!!

M

Malachi Ward

Chris the first thing I wanna say is that you’re a good man for choosing Ana golden weapon I got the same and I’m loving it

D

Dániel Taylor

I have Junkrat,Doomfist, Reaper and Zen. Reaper is my favourite as it’s cool to throw out golden guns as soon as it runs out of ammo, and then just pull out a new pair.

A

Amit Ravdel

Mercy a week and a half ago

M

Marcus Maiesciuk

My first was rein for my 2nd i was going to gwt junks but I have a feeling I'm going to extremely lovw Bridgette

Y

Yuna Kpnr

I got Mercy Reaper Tracer Widow and Dva. Next one is probably Zarya or Rein.

A

Ally Pin

I got reaper’s that’s my third one, getting junkrat’s for my first one was a mistake:(

B

Berke Torumtay

I have McCree and Ana golden weapons

Y

Yeti Jones

76, Widow, Sombra, Doomfist, Bastion, and waiting on Brigitte

J

Jacob Charley

Half way to my third one, probably for Mei

K

Kaleb Willey

I just realized I never won my 1 game to get me back into 3k, I was at 2998 and rip me now:’(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom