Contact advertising [email protected]

so erm farcry 5... so far its getting really good reviews and frankly I think if its...

J

Jason Clarke

so erm farcry 5...

so far its getting really good reviews and frankly I think if its anything like 3 it will be amazing, why does it get so much hate around here? is it an American politics thing or just the love to hate ubisoft mentality?

T

Tom Windels

Why do you think it's getting hate here? I'm planning on getting the game myself :D

B

Brandon Allardyce

People like to moan about anything coz they're little fairies

A

Arkadyuti Banerjee

TBH the game has tried some decent stuff for once. I can link our review if admin allows :3

L

Luke Brown

Well.. because I'm a fairy.. Brandon Allardyce. I got FarCry 4.. and after 20 minutes felt like I was just repeating myself.. rinse and repeat... I can only assume FarCry 5 is just the same (from what ive seen.. it may as well just have been DLC and a new location )

T

Tom Windels

Luke Brown I understand that the beginning of FC4 might look like you are repeating stuff, but as you go along, you'll discover new locations and do all sorts of stuff. You should've played a bit longer imo, then (I think) you'll appreciate it more. :)

K

Kelvin Williams

The one and only question

Is there mother fucking towers to climb

J

Justin Pelnar

I like that they've found gameplay/mechanics that work and stick with it. Just give me a new setting/map/story. A lot of my favorite games from the past tried to build too much onto it and their sequels were disappointing because of it
Far cry is one of the only series that i feel safe to preorder because i know what i'm going to get

G

Gary Currington

I'm looking forward to it,ive masturbated 7 times today already

A

Andrew Belliveau

My main thing is far cry 3s main villain felt like a real life phyco and not some cartoonish character were used to. (Similar to ledgers joker) then 4 came out and the main villain was okay but didn't quite hit the mark and that's a big factor when the gameplay was slightly refined version of the 3rd

S

Steve Erasmus

Hopefully it doesnt screw the pooch like it dit with primal

N

Nejc Krvina II

Well some from the right complained on this game... Including to make petitions to shut down the game

D

David Jolley

It's the most repetitive open world game that isn't an MMO... it might as well be

J

Jason Clarke

What does that make gta5 david? You know that open world game that forces you to follow a very scripted story throughout, go off the beaten path and you fail.

Forza is the most repetitive racer, resident evil 7 is very repetitive horror, battlegrounds couldnt be more repetitive.

Actually why is repetitive even a bad thing, as long as its repeating what the gamer enjoys they will have fun right

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom