Contact advertising [email protected]

So close . Am i the only person that can't get a chicken dinner on pubg? Keep getting...

F

Fraser O'neil

So close . Am i the only person that can't get a chicken dinner on pubg? Keep getting down to the last few players on solo but just can't get that win. It's getting frustrating now lol

P

Paul Allen

How many hours so you have

W

William Bares

Most of the time winning is determined by the luck of the circle I find.

Z

Zachary Abel

I'm with your there homey. Closest I got was my squad getting a chicken dinner after I already died.

A

Aaron Paradise

Play first person

H

Hüseyin Padovan-Özdemir

Yes, I had 4 chicken dinners last weekend, 2 solo, 1 duo, 1 squad (with my two sons and one of their class mates). It is all about strategy and tactics, being the best at shooting will only get you to a certain level :D

A

Aydan Macmillan

My best on pc was solo 13 kills and on xbox solo was 15 kills. Got a gillie and aug early on the console one and had 400 hours of pc pubg knowledge behind me

S

Sean Cullen

all them top 10s

G

Grant Scowen

Yep got maybe 60 hours of playtime and haven't had a chicken dinner, I am improving alot though

K

Kenneth Nielsen

Go chinese servers easy peasy

H

Hamish Parker

Yeah I'm struggling too, when I'm getting killed like this....

T

Tyler Adams

50+ wins on me. I like playing what I call "casually tactically" and it usually works out.

Add me on Steam, skench92

J

James Ian Lopez Cruz

Always advance to the next circle.

D

Dillon Lysinger

Watch shroud

G

Gary Gerhardt

Hahaha, I fuckin suck, but it's an awesome game

A

Anthony Montalbano

My highest is 3

N

Nahultuk Truk

Go with squads. I usually play with random people I found on Discord.

L

Liam Walter

the best tactic at about 20ish players or so is to let everyone kill theirself and then come in and swoop it up..make sure to get as much medical shit as you can(theres never enough) and maybe research the guns a tad

D

Dallas Drapeau

Me and my team rarely get first place, but we almost always get top 10...our play style is a bit aggressive though..whenever we see anyone we have to chase them down and kill them..especially if they have a Yellow Track Suit..those are the ppl we knock out and teabag until they die haha

K

Kaleb Hermit Pout

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom