Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So...... anybody got a spare coldheart code they can gimme i cant get one to drop

S

Steven Scholl

So...... anybody got a spare coldheart code they can gimme i cant get one to drop

D

Donnie Evans

I finally got mine from a drop lol

K

Kyle Eck

Stay strong lol with the fated weekly and random drops you'll get one! Buy some 3oC before Xur is gone it's supposed to be fixed now.

C

Chris Nihilson

just keep plugging away at whatever the hardest content you can do is, exotics seem to come from anywhere, so leave no cache unopened, leave no elite mob unkilled, and eventually you'll get it.

best of luck that your exotic engrams dont turn out to be an Aeon cult arm piece. i dont know what bungie was thinking when they designed those, or what they were thinking when they said "Let's make sure everyone gets at least 1 Aeon piece and tune it's drop rate maddeningly high so everyone will have 5 of them."

T

Teddy Sarto

My advice is to stick to one class and make sure you've got all the exotic armors for it. That way, you have a higher chance of getting cold heart from the fated engram from Xur. That's exactly what I did. My titan had all the exotic armors unlocked, and I only had 4 possible exotic weapons I could get from Xur's fated engram (wardcliff coil, telesto, crimson, and coldheart). Scored myself coldheart 3 Xurs ago :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom