Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch so after my first full weekend with the Nintendo Switch,heres my assessment. ive been...

R

Robert Anderson

so after my first full weekend with the Nintendo Switch,heres my assessment. ive been a gamer since way back and the only Nintendo consoles i fucked with were the NES and the N64. i picke the Sega Genesis over the Super NES because of the controller. the 3 (and later 6)button controller were just easier to deal with. same with the Playstation vs the Xbox. i just didnt like the funky ass controllers. same with my handheld choices. ive had PSPs and PS Vitas over Nintendo handhelds this was just simply for the controls and the games. then i got a Switch. the main reason i got a Switch was because i wanted to play new triple a games and Sony just wasnt delivering. the controller is taking a bit t get used to. having joysticks on 2 different levels is a bit confusing. overall the Switch has a beautiful display and the control is tight. the only real problem im having is with WWE 2K18 but thats a game problem and it has nothing to do with the switch. so would i recommend it? so far yes. ill have to get some more games and have some different experiences,but for the most part im enjoying it...

S

Shan Clark

8bitdo bluetooth adapter. Allows you to use a ps4 controller and maintain motion controls. Also allows you to use any other controller. I use an xbone controller as I dislike the switch triggers for Rocket League but wanted to support the game on Switch. Works flawlessly.

R

Roddy Martin

The joycons are shit,get yourself a pro controller

J

Joseph Largen

For the best experience, use the pro controller.

C

Chris Hicks

Sounds like my gaming story too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom