Contact advertising [email protected]

So after 300 hours on Lucio maining him I thought I should post this. Im Lucio main,...

S

Stjepan Raguž

So after 300 hours on Lucio maining him I thought I should post this.
Im Lucio main, Im better at wall riding but killing and healing...I suck

There is a 3 types of wall riding: Parkour, Speed and climbing

Parkour is something like this, you jump from thing to thing, hold space\ X and that's it.Second is speed, which is hardest and requires you to master it in couple of weeks.But if you reach top speed, you are fastest character in game.No chance for enemies to kill you and you can bassically contest point forever (Tactic called hippity hoppity my property).There is a special technique for Speed wall riding.Like I said it is hardest type of wall riding and requires week to master. Third one is climbing, which is easiest.There are 2 types of climbing wallride:Straight and Mixed.Straight is easier but risky and doesn't always work.Mixed requiers time to master, and includes vackward wallriding.

That's it from master wallrider.I have 300 hrs on lucio on pc, also my main.

L

Lucas Lee

lol. not very informative. some examples would have been cool. and climbing is easier than Parkour? ummm... idk about allat.

K

Keenan Hubbard

So basically if I'm in a match with you I can expect you to A. Not be near your team. B. Not healing your team. Or C. Wallriding somewhere away from your team. Lol I'm good on that.

B

Beth Murphy

You use space bar to jump? I use right click. Helps me a lot. I have 300+ hours on pc and console combined

S

Sean Hitchcock

I main lúcio as well I ues my alt fire to kill people

L

Leon Adler

I have several questions.
Why did you mention your 300 hour experience two times?
Why don't you explain every 'sort' of wall climbing?

R

Ruben Garcia

Tl:dr
"I played a lot of lucio."

F

Fahmy Magdy

Ezzzzzzzzz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom