Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One SMH can't even find a group to play with because I play Junkrat and Symmetra why does...

M

Matt Brøwder

SMH can't even find a group to play with because I play Junkrat and Symmetra why does everybody hate her?!

B

Benjamin Desbois

Comp rank?

I

Ivan Parenteau

Do you win often ?

J

Jack Stella-king Mcqueen

If ur between bronze 2 gold add me XxSPLASHBANGxX

C

Cody Bonham

Because both heroes are literally either just spamming grenades or just holding down the trigger button

R

Roque Lopez

Will never understand why people hate her on Defense

T

Tyler Layne Smith

Too autistic

T

Tyler Layne Smith

I would know, I'm also autistic

H

Hanna Revea Elizabeth Myers

Be more flex and no one will hate you

M

María José Del Rio

I love her

H

Hanna Revea Elizabeth Myers

Thats a kie eveyone hates evryone you cant ein in this game evem when you win lol

O

Ozzy Hudson

Same but I main reaper

J

Jordan Miller

What's your gt, I'll play on my second/3rd account with you

O

Oswald Austin

Junkrat is fine. I personally hate him because:
A) he's a Sombra counter
And
B) his damage plus rate of fire makes him more of a dps and he is spammie no skill needed. I pick him up at the end of losing games for a guaranteed win 99% of the time.
Which is why I hate him lol

But I would ask what are the team comps you are playing him in?

When it comes to sym she's just a bit to one trick and at this point in OW's life way to predictable, you pretty much have to be a defensive flanker and you have to get the drop on someone. Moria is her replacement IMO does way more for the team.

Syms ULTS are nice but no Hero's main feature should be their ults. I think they should bring back her ability to toss shields onto her teammates. That would bring her use way back up as she would then have a bit of helpful utility for the team other than kill gates again.... imo

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom