Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since our last Crazy Justice post we worked a lot on the game, especially on the...

B

Balazs Welker

Since our last Crazy Justice post we worked a lot on the game, especially on the Cross-Play and the optimization of the Battle Royale map. In the meantime we've also shipped the LEADER's badges (Which will definitely arrive in the following days. Once it's arrived, please share a picture with us! ;) )

And now our question is the following. Would you play this Battle Royale game against your Xbox One and PC friends in Cross-Play? :p

R

Russ Messer

When does this game release?

T

Tim Fenton

yes i would like xbox / pc / nintendo switch cross play, dont care about ps4 though. glad to see the progress!

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Crossplay would be a nice option to play with my non Switch-owning friends, but it's not a deal breaker.

I look forward to picking up this title!

C

Charlotte Maynard

Can’t wait to get this! How big will the maps be?

S

Shan Clark

The wider the audience the better. Cross-play will get more people into it and keep them playing if the game's multiplayer has any longevity. This is the first I'm seeing/hearing of this game.

D

Darren Roberts

Vs pc is pointless. You'll get smashed by mouse players 90% of the time

S

Shan Clark

Didn't see anything about the battle royale map (mode?) on the Fig page. Maybe I didn't look hard enough. Is this going to be the first fortnite/PUBG style mode to hit the Switch? If so props. Also I PM'd an inquiry. Thanks in advance.

J

Johnathon Mendez

I'd rather not play against PC players, but against other console players is great.

J

Jason Kindell

Man you guys have come a long way. Can't wait for this game to come out.

D

Darren Roberts

Will it get a physical release?

J

Joseph Loveland

Hell yes. Looking forward to this. Thanks for the update

T

Tyler Craig

Been waiting for this title since the reveal. You have my support and definitely getting this game

T

Travis Bonz Piercy

When is the scheduled for release

A

Alvaro Rivera Salazar

YESS!!!!!, SO EXCITED FOR THE GAME!!!!!!

Z

Zach Hatfield

Can't wait to give it a shot? Will there be a beta? Can't wait to get my backer gear.

B

Brian Morales

Cross play is always a plus, can't wait for this game, great job!

C

Cody Bowers

Is there any way to snag a physical release still? I missed the window but I’d love to have a physical cartridge of your game to show off to my friends

M

Mark Penney

Looks visually a little toooo close to fortnight's art style... Good luck with that lol

C

Curtis Mcintyre

Yes. Would love cross platform with PC and Xbox users. PlayStation would be awesome as well since alot of people I know are on PlayStation! This is definitely my most anticipated game for the switch that's coming up! :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom