Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since everyone in this post talk about boring stuff, let’s talk about what we are all...

D

Damien Hosea

Since everyone in this post talk about boring stuff, let’s talk about what we are all here for.... Pokemon! What do you think Pokemon will be like on the Switch?

K

Kevin Hatley

I’m certainly done with Pokémon go

N

Nate Black

You'll have to make labo cardboard pokeballs, stick a joycon in them and throw them to catch Pokemon.

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

Still got my hopes up for an open world Pokemon one day

D

Damien Hosea

It’s weird because they can go any way with it! I’m also hoping for more open world but... I doubt that’s what we will get

J

Jace Henry

If nintendo made their own pokemon mmorpg it could possibly be their WoW

C

Callum Stanley

I would like either a sequel to Pokemon Colosseum and XD or A giant traditional jrpg Pokemon but with more story like from black and white.

J

John Sanchez

Im worried

J

John Sanchez

There gonna turn it into something different .

E

Easton Stanley

Pokémon is lame

J

John Sanchez

There gonna mix the pokemon handheld rpgs with the mystery dungeon. Crap and that horrible poken game.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I've never been able to get into Pokemon, so it would have to go through some drastic changes for me to consider it.

J

John Sanchez

Pokemon is best rpg

J

John Sanchez

A rpg about collectin leveling up and transforming. With exploration... Wat more could u want from a rpg

R

Reinaldo Elisei

Pokemon on Switch will be my first Pokemon!

R

Ravn Eri

Hope they stick to the «normal» formula, And that we can trade And stuff. Not the «XD» And Gale of «shadow»-pokemon shit.

D

Damien Hosea

I’m okay with real time battles, I’m also okay with a more open world aspect since the Switch is a much larger console compared to the 3DS! The online should be changed to a separate game for long end game like how GTA is. I’d like to keep this game alive a lot longer than any 3DS game since they didn’t have much End game unless you played online.

N

Niki Coppola

Please don't make assumptions on what "we" all want. Some of us want Metroid and other stuff besides just Pokemon. Now one thing i would like is full support of the Pokemon bank.

J

Josh DeRouin

I'm hoping they do something original I liked ultra sun but I wanna go back to earning gym badges, the trial thing was a cool twist but not cool enough

J

Jacky Middle Leong

pay dlc instead of 3rd version game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom