C

Chris Marcus

Should i get a wii u(i dont care if its discontinued) or a new 3ds xl

E

Edgar Gaby Ruiz Galíndez

You have a Switch?

N

Niki Coppola

Get the "New" 3DSXL. way more games. I got a Wii U at launch. I've enjoyed it and enjoy it to this day but i can't recommend, especially since many of its best games are on Switch or coming to Switch.

M

Mike Icon

3DS is my vote. Love it.

J

Josh Pattison

I enjoyed my Wii U a lot, also love my 3DS though. If you like jrpgs I’d definitely go with 3DS.

M

Matti Moilanen

DS

H

Harry M Crews Jr.

So 3DS and XL will go down?

B

Barb Banfield

DS

D

Daine Taylor

DS

J

Josh Brown

New 2DS XL, the 3DS has waaay more games.

R

Raul Rodriguez

Wii u

J

Jeremy Hargett

Wii U.. mod it into the ultimate gaming console, mine has everything from Wii U to NES on it

J

Jay Ybarra

3ds there's a good chance that everything worth playing on Wii U will get ported to switch anyway. 3ds has a much wider catalogue, plus DS games.

R

Robert Gremillion

Whew, thats a tough choice...the Wii U has what is probably the greatest zombie game ever made, ZombiU, as WELL as access to the entire Wii and Wii U libraries. On the other hand, the 3DS has Ever Oasis and some of the Shin Megami Tensei games, as WELL as access to the entire DS library.....ugh....I really cn't way in too much on this, they are both awesome systems.....but I think final count I will give to....the 3DS, I love those Shin Megami Tensei games

M

Morgan Esquivel

New 3DS XL!

R

Raul Ortiz Jr.

If you have a good PC get a wii u so you put games on the wii u and play all of them

If you have a decent or laptop get a 3ds getting all games are easier

J

Jessica Lind Evans

New 3DS XL!

A

Anthony Betz

Yeah why I not. I’ve had mine since it came out and love it

G

Gustavo Brito

There aren't enough good games for me on the 3ds. I only bought 6 games for it... but for the Wii U, I have been, and still am, enjoying myself very much. So far I own 39 Wii U games and I am looking to buy darksiders to make it an even 40.

J

Jared Williams

Go for the Wii u

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom