Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Saw this on Reddit this morning......this is my life. Who agrees?

J

Justin Anderson

Saw this on Reddit this morning......this is my life. Who agrees?

M

Matthew Moreland

Always mate! always

K

Kevin Bruce Faircloth

Exactly my life lol.

D

Daren Niswonger

That's Me! I'm addicted to buying games! I have so many for so many different systems that I need to play it's ridiculous ugh

L

Lee Burgos

Getting a PC ruined me. Have over 600 games but have probably played 100. Tomorrow I add Bayonetta 2 to my backlog but I might just straight up play that right away.

V

Vitor Schepper

Same. I’m still trying to play some games I bought for thanksgiving

I

Isaac Howard

Man i'm trying to finish BotW, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5, Persona 5, Shadow of Mordor, Last of Us Remastered, Mario Odyssey, Undertale, and a lot more

A

Andrew Courser

i dont move on to a new game until im done with the current one, unless its like a fighting game or something along those lines those i just play whenever.

R

Ranimator Chavez

I overwhelmed myself with the Wii U. I truly loved that system, and the world missed out. I have never bought close to 30 games for a system, in ever. But I was never gonna 100% complete all of them.

J

Joseph Loveland

So true

E

Ed Boning

Ha Me!

S

Sam Morgan

So me. Getting Kirby Star Allies next month, but I still need to beat A Hat in Time, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The LEGO Movie Game, LEGO Indiana Jones, RIME, Graceful Explosion Machine, Persona 5, Tumbleseed, LEGO City Undercover, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Stanley Parable, Yooka-Laylee, Papers Please, Beyond Good and Evil, Psychonauts, Resident Evil 7, Shovel Knight, Super Meat Boy, Sine Mora EX, VVVVV. Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City, Batman: Arkham Origins, Batman: Arkham Knight, Bendy and the Ink Machine, Cave Story +, I can go on and on about all of the games I have that I still need to beat!

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

Yep, I just bought a few more and wondering when I’m going to play them. Lol

E

Ed Boning

Payday2 next

J

Jordy Wijgaerts

Playing: Fire Emblem Warriors, Zelda BOTW, Zelda The Wind Waker, Mario Odyssey.. Ordered: Bayonetta, Shadow of the Colossus, ..

C

Christopher Stanley

That’s me, I’m a video game collector.

C

Cesar Neg

I do have exactly 28 physical games (and about 20 digital ones but those won't count for now).
I have finished Zelda (200 hours and counting), Splatoon 2 story mode (more than 80 hours), Mario Kart (I still need all the stars tho), and Mario Odyssey with about 300 moons. Every other game is still unfinished
I just got DQBuilders, have presale on Bayonetta, etc

I

Ian Bentley

Not switch related, but this is like 60% of my steam library. Those sales, man, you can't say no at those prices!

M

Muhammad Nordin Abdullah

Me. You're not alone!

C

Collier Godfrey

I settled with the one on the left. Not only is it much easier on my wallet, but it ensures I won’t end up buying games I’ll never get around to playing due to adding ones I’d rather play first. Sadly, the new Metroid and Mario and Rabbids fell victim to this, as I never played them and ended up selling them at a major loss, in more than one way. Right now I’m in Chapter 4 of Xenoblade and don’t see myself playing anything else for at least 2 months. I only have a maximum of 5 hours a day to game unless I lose sleep, fall behind in my one class, or get fired, none of which I want to happen due to being overly attached to Pythra, lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom