Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Rip joined a group of kids to raise animals and find out one insided a mega tribe. Og...

J

Jake Speck

Rip joined a group of kids to raise animals and find out one insided a mega tribe. Og on 254 let us raise gigas and others in their base. Then gave us a 20 min time to leave n then took the drop we were all uploading at killed off our tames. And babies they gave us rip. Come on new servers

L

Louie Shelly

What a bunch of cunts eh

E

Eric Rodriguez

So you insided a mega tribe? Lmao and y'all got wiped. Sounds fair

A

Andrew Perez

I agree ^

C

Charlie Guapo

Admins needa remove shit like this. Giving up a server number because they got wiped? For they're own wrong doing? It's PVP for a reason.

J

Jake Speck

I did not I joined a small group that one person had a post asking for someone to raise babes

E

Eric Rodriguez

Yeah. Well giving up people server cuz they did the right thing is fucked

L

Louie Shelly

Did you get anything out?

J

Jake Speck

Nope. Had a turtle and they gave me a giga. N tryed to run but hunted me down in map and kidded it

L

Louie Shelly

If you have anything give it to me as payment and I'll go wipe them

A

Andrew Perez

Whoever killed it must be a god

F

Felipe Contreras

what were the stats on your turtle?

D

Darrel Lipps

Let's review where you went wrong shall we?
"Joined a group of kids" ...oh there it is.

J

Jeremy Tillinger

Loool the salt is real from these insiding fucks!! These kids were protected by a mega tribe after their server was wipped. They were then brought onto one of the mega tribes servers. Where they then proceeded to steal bps, element, dino, so they were kicked they ran. They were dumb because they ran to that mega tribes allied server took less than 24 hours to find them. For all to know these guys psn are LAVINTAGEGAMER, amazingoctopus, slamtherace. If they run to your server wipe them.

R

Ryan Radke

They insided and when og found out they wiped them immediately. Sooo that's how the cookie crumbles

E

Eric Rodriguez

^

J

Jeremy Tillinger

The funny thing is now most people don't realize how all the big tribes are connected now goodluck to all of you trying to hide cause we will find you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom