Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 *resolved* thanks for all the Pm's. Have been helped massively by an alpha on a server...

A

Alex Bates

*resolved* thanks for all the Pm's. Have been helped massively by an alpha on a server and we're already in a good state with their help. Thanks

Me and my 4 mates absolutely loved ark. We hermed this game from day one, 8 hours a day each until we got wiped on 429 3 months later. From then we've picked it up, dropped it and tried again but we just get wiped every time before we can even get established enough by guys on wyverns... it's ridiculous. We've tried around 8 new official pvp servers now and every time someone just comes along and booooom - EVEN with hidden bases!

We like pvp because it's worth being defensive and gives the game more of a meaning than pve but is this really what it's come to? Where every server just has 1 or multiple tribes at tek tier that just want to keep everyone out?

In my eyes, with the game release this is a MAJOR downfall for wildcard and I don't personally know what they can do... even releasing new servers just causes other successful tribes to go and take glory. I think they should have never let wyverns come off of scorched earth as they're just far too OP.

I'd like to ask if anyone knows what we can do besides stop moaning but we literally throw so many hours into this game to just get bullied for absolutely no reason. Even changing our tribe name to 'friends' gets us set on fire .

C

Chris Van Assche

Dedicated servers are youre answer.
You can set the rules. Or agree with them if you go onto someone elses.
You can select persons to come on youre server. So you can play pvp but with the limits you choose.

J

Joe Johnson

Yet another Dedi server!
24/7 pvp on scorched earth. *Brand new change*
Will go to Ragnarok on the 29th!
Slightly boosted, not incredibly. We want this to be fun!

First of all, we don't want:
❌ Whiners (what youre probs gonna see in the comments)
❌ People who complain about getting raided
❌ People who cannot handle not having ORP

What we want:
✔ People who aren't gonna cry to me everyday

Simple!

psn Hostedwithpride has been standing for a while, and we have an awesome little community⚡ Brand new server!⚡server name ArkLifeOnline

Rates!:
Taming x15
XP x2
Harvest x3
Mating Interval: x.3
Raise: x6
Hatch speed: x10

Building
Metal
100 foundations
100 walls
100 ceilings
5 turrets
150 advanced bullets
Players:
Boosted, weight is x2 per lvl

The weekend starts the purge PVP no complete wipes no dino wiping no killing passive tames no blocking your base with passive tames no dropping wild Dino's in people's bases no harassing other players. But during the week it's expected PVE offline raiding protection is off to allow for alliances.

One active admin (myself) with host admin also.
Starter packs are optional: (per person)
Max spawned in 150 small ridable tame frog, beaver, anky, doed, wolf with ramshackle metal tools.

Join HostedWithPride

J

Joe Johnson

Come check us out.

D

Dakota Bergner

Pm me

R

Ryan Rakestraw

I % agree that wyverns and golems should have never been able to leave scorched, but not because it's op. You need strong alliances to survive too. People you will fight for and who will do the same. The best tip I can give you is you can never have enough turrets. Should be priority numero uno.

A

Alex Buckle

I think they should let you build a base up to a certain amount but they can get in the door at leat and boxes and anything over can be destroyed but your still have a base to come back

T

Tetsuo Shima

This sums up joining 9/10 servers, this, or blocked spawn points. It's toxic

J

Jack Brooker

Pm'd you

R

Robin Ter Avest

Pmed y aswell

R

Ronan McCarthy

Giga eats dragon and rocks easy whats the problem i don't get it

R

Ryan Rakestraw

Aesthetic for me. Would prefer different maps to have select Dino's

R

Ryan Rakestraw

Make the pvp different

A

Alex Kyoto Brown

Pm' d ya

M

Mauricio Dos

Or join us bro

B

Brian Hamilton

I started on 271 eventually starting a alliance that took over the server most of the 11 tribe alliance was down in the ice palace on the center while my tribe was you could say the first line of defense near blue ob we were wiped 8 times as alphas but grew back again and again we eventually had a falling out and left the server just to grow back into a force to be reckoned with before joining umbrella corps getting to the top of the food chain which was fun while it lasted till I got bored turning into a PVE player basically so I haven't played the past 3 months

C

Connor Milliken

Pm me I got a server you can build on

C

Connor O'Reilly

You could pm me we have a decent server

A

Alex Bates

Thanks for all the replies. Lets hope one pulls off!

S

Sebastian Kestermann

Wait till the new servers online where Noone can transfer so its a new start for all and u have good chances bcs u are 4 guys with a lot of time :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom