Contact advertising [email protected]

Reposting my meme edit since some triggered snowflake reported it and Facebook removed...

G

Giancarlo Wade

Reposting my meme edit since some triggered snowflake reported it and Facebook removed it unjustly.

//Rant start//

If you're going to choose to be offended by something that is clearly not offensive, where no one in their right mind, let alone anyone else who saw it was offended at all, then please get off the internet. It's not a safe place for you. Everyone on the post who read that individual's comment and replies supported me because he's ridiculous. Fortunately, it seems he blocked me, so he won't be seeing this and reporting it again.

The original version of this meme is classic Widowmaker meme and has been present on Facebook and in this group for quite some time with no issues.

//Rant over//

Cheers to my fellow Widow mains <3 May we engage in a sniper fight someday!

G

Gabriel Hamilton

Lol spicy meme

B

Bryant Aaron Sample

Homophobic, but too damn funny. :)

C

Craig Robinson

Calling tracer a faggot is extremely offensive, it is often the last word gay people here before being jumped. Just because something isn’t offensive to you doesn’t mean it isn’t offensive, you’re talking from a place of privilege.

E

Em Ren

R

Raimone Gresham

I don’t care about the meme one way or another, but you can’t feel you have the right you say what you want but then dictate other’s reaction to what you say. Again, I’m not offended by this, but I can see how someone would be.

L

Lucas Radford

Except that word is literally hate speech

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom