Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Remembered how the iPhone 6 Plus had bending issues? My switch got warped/bent. Didn't...

J

Justin Pham

Remembered how the iPhone 6 Plus had bending issues? My switch got warped/bent. Didn't noticed it until today but now it is extremely bothering me.

Edit: also just noticed that when I put it on the dock, it's having friction against the dock.

Update: I called up Nintendo and it's going to get fixed.

O

Oscar Echeverria

Don't worry about it. you obviously got a 1-2 year warranty on a defective product right?

S

Steven Bonaparte

Warped from heat? Bent from pressure in a soft case? Put in a back pocket and sat on? What happened?

J

Jason Foster

Call Nintendo customer service. In any product issue situation. They're on point.

J

Jesse Legleiter

i dont see

J

Jack Barrera

Tbh, my switch is slightly warped like yours
I've been very concerned about it that I actually played less on it for a while and wouldn't play on dock mode
But then one day I was like, screw this, I wanna enjoy playing on my switch. Had my switch get pretty hot but it never warped. It remained in the same slightly warped position. It's literally not noticeable whatsoever.
And i have no warranty so GG for me if it warps like crazy x,D

P

Peter Cabral

anybody else getting faint black lines across their screen?

J

Jerry Cruz

Wow, I'm a day one and have not come across this issue at all, then again I have modded my dock to a smaller dock and my Switch is fully exposed when in dock mode, so I'm not sure if that has to do with mine not warping.

L

Lee Morgan

Every switch is like this mine is like this and both my mates I don't think it was ever perfectly flat tbh

R

Ronald Gonzales

I have all the same issues you have with the bend and friction sliding back into the dock, I would keep a close eye on it if you start to see the backplate crack or spider around the screws then I would contact Nintendo.. i'm a little skeptical on sending mine back to Nintendo services and getting a refurbished console sent back in exchange with more cosmetic issues than the one I have

P

Philipe Brito

im day one and 0 issues at all

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

You need to put it on a screen to see if its bent or not.

Did you made a test like this right out of the box?

What if it like that since out of the box?

Or what if the switch is meant to be like that?

D

Daniel Allen

I've seen 4 different switches and all of them had this slight bend out of the box . I wouldn't worry about it honestly unless it gets worse over time

J

Joseph Loveland

Are you using a dock sock?

J

Joseph Loveland

Keep in mind there is a metal structural cage frame inside the Switch. What is appearing "bent" is probably just the plastic exterior. It's fine.

N

Nathan Kennedy

My wife sat on mine, and this happened to me as well. When I first got it, mine was loose in the dock, then my wife sat on it, and it was tight. So then I took it out and just carefully bent it back, and it's good as new now, haha

T

Thomas Cella

Mine doesn't have this issue, but then again, I never use the dock which is the cause of the problem due to overheating. The dock's venting is poor.

S

Stephen Mahadeo

Fixed: bend it the other direction problem solve.

P

Patrick Austin Nuñez

I've had 2 Switches do that. I took them both back and got a One S. already got a Wii and Retron 5 as well as a PS4 so I have plenty to keep me busy for a couple of years. I really want another but I'm gonna wait for a redesign when they fix all the problems.

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

Mine is ok for now. The only issue I got is the desync on the left joycon. Mine is asia version which I get it from singapore.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom