Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Remember when everyone kept saying "They're not deleting servers." yeah.......

J

John Chandler

Remember when everyone kept saying "They're not deleting servers." yeah.......

T

Tyler Ratliff

I think they made the right decision

D

Dezz Jenkins

They called us people who said they are wiping servers crazy , who's laughing now tho

G

Glenn Schneider

They said they were doing this the whole time. People said that a whole wipe was crazy...

G

Glenn Schneider

They have always said they would repurpose the low pop servers.

C

Curtis Mondor

Lmao now they are yelling it's no fair

H

Heath Williams

I'm bout to be a solo God again! And this time wild card has to do something about the cheaters! Rise of Achilles 2017!!!

G

Glenn Schneider

Na all those servers are gonna be trolling so hard

C

Charles Mcdonald

We all knew they were going to change some unpopulated servers to the news one but you obviously

C

Charles Mcdonald

And mines not on the list so could careless

P

Paul Mcculloch

Yes mine is not on the list ether but for the ones that are they really should be given some form of compensation for losing all there time

L

Lachlan Munns

No, we only said they weren't deleting and resetting all servers. It's been official for awhile that low population servers will be wiped

A

Andrew Valasek

A majority are SE servers that are ghost servers

K

Kevin Cumbie

Honestly as a spectator now I can say salt has been unreal, and quite entertaining today. Good for 971 tho, that sever can burn lmfao

M

Mark Poochie Clifton

Im happy they have done this serves the alphas right saying this is our server or invite only bs

C

Cody Powers

Pepperridge farm remembers

B

Brandon Ackers

Remember when they said ragnarok was coming on the 29th,,, well......

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

I don't play official and I knew they were deleting unpopulated servers. Does no one really read anything from WC. Well if you don't it's on you learn to read it might give you info

J

John Sullivan

They not wiping servers they were always deleting low popular servers

J

Jarian Smith

Yea pretty sure they said that they were going to consolidate the legacy servers. And were going to delete the low population ones.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom