Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Remember the days when people said that the Switch has no games? Those days are long...

B

Ben Sheppard

Remember the days when people said that the Switch has no games? Those days are long gone, as I see people complain that there are too many good games to play an they can't play all of them almost daily. With Mario just a couple weeks away, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in a couple months, plus loads of amazing games in between like Doom and Skyrim, and all the indies, it's a great time to be Nintendo fan.

R

Raj De Vore

Agreed. I just got Stardew Valley but still want Blaster Master and Axiom Verge! Also WWE 2k18 and Mario Odyssey!!! So much to play!!

K

Kyler Ferry

The switch library is expanding alot quicker than the ps4, or Xbox one did lol

N

Nathan Allcock

I agree i'm slowly feeling overwhelmed with them all so many not complete and so many new ones to play

L

Louis Vitale

Those people still exist (seriously, some of the twitter comments to some of the recent Polygon tweets, for example, are just baffling) but these are the COD/Overwatch/Destiny crowd whom, by their own admission, hate indie games and think Zelda is boring. For the rest of us, there are too many great games to play!

R

Ryan Dale

This always happens to me because I have a busy life outside of gaming. It's not what I spend all my limited free time on. I just really enjoy gaming when I do get around to it.

P

Paige Elizabeth Lisk

The only game I really like in MARIO Odyssey I have Zelda and Mario cart

H

Harold Hamilton

I've been keeping up steadily but certain games are ones I already own on the PS4 so I'll pass on those but I'm happy with their new ips An new games. Let's just hope they don't blow all there momentum an then not have anything *cough Wii U library"

F

Francisco Palumbo

Agreed. Great times to be a Nintendo fan and a Switch user. I'll lose my mind when Metroid and SSB are out.

J

J.T. Melanson

I agree completely, unlike the Wii U, there is no drought here at all. Nintendo has done an excellent job of getting their swagger back.

C

Carlos Bravo

They will keep saying that and just because they cannot afford it.
That's too stupid.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I've got 60 games. 100 more on my list. And I spent all day playing Stardew Valley. -_-

C

Cory Steppe

I'm still finding some people complain. If they want to complain about the launch line. Lucky they weren't their for the n64 with two games at launch. But mario 64 kept me busy for months

J

Jace Young

A lot of the Microsoft/Sony fanboys still say that.

E

Edward Rhoderick

I already own 20 games for the Switch and it's only been 7 months. It took Ps4 and Xb1 about 2 years to have 5 games worth a shit.I love those consoles and PS4 has really stepped it up since then.

Switch is the best console to release in a really long time imo.

R

Ryan Eugene

A brief history of Nintendo switch dialogue:

*the switch is underpowered wii u all over again and doomed to fail!!!!!!!!!

*The switch has no games!

*The switch is bending/scratching/left joycon desync the end is nigh!!!!!!

*Nintendo purposely shorting demand because I don't understand economix!!

*Nintendo online app voice functionality wth Nintendo!

*No third party support will Def fail!!!

*Too much indie third party support. Where's the REAL games!?!?

*eShop needs a refresh. Too difficult to navigate with so many games coming out each week!

*The switch will fail any day now. 2018 will have no third party!!

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I'm hoping it simply EXPLODES in China. Every hater, every naysayer, every Pony, every fanboy will NEVER hear the end of it. ^_^

D

Danny Scott

Switch has been amazing and games in general have been good, PlayStation is a little disappointing this year, but GT is coming soon.

J

Jesse Marositz

Fire Emblem Warriors!

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Even when people were saying switch had no games, that was untrue.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom