Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 RECRUITING FOR SCORCHED EARTH CROSS SERVER So hey everyone I know most are frustrated...

C

Cyp Jor Req

RECRUITING FOR SCORCHED EARTH CROSS SERVER

So hey everyone I know most are frustrated right now because it's near impossible to get on a Ragnarok server and even the other maps but I might have a solution to those looking to start new and don't mind working hard to prove themselves.
At the moment my tribe is building on a crossark server that is pvp and basically same as crossark cluster servers from the old days. For those of you that don't know about these servers I will try to explain. Pretty much crossark (cluster) servers are a set of maps you can transfer between but not out of the specific server number.
Example: you could transfer to a different map of crossark1 if your in that server but only another crossark1 map not from say a crossark1 to a crossark2 map as is allowed with officials. Basically if you start in a crossark server you are bound to that one although can still go to the other maps in the specified crossark.
So as confusing as that may be I want to get to my point and that is we are currently building on a crosscluster center map that is pretty full all the time (like all of them) but is not impossible to get into. We have checked at the obs and Ragnarok and scorched earth are options to transfer to its just they are always too full so we have decided to make the center our home map for now and when things die down some hopefully soon then we will be leveled up enough hopefully to get Wyverns, Griffins and anything else we need.
We have raised Wyverns on another cluster server and were almost strong enough to take on the alpha that was there much longer then us. We plan to do the same here and are looking for like minded individuals to help us and grow with us. It is 18+ and you must have a mic and at first we may be doing things a bit different since the servers are really active we are going to recruit in scorched earth so new people can show us what they got and help us move towards getting wyverns etc. So if your intrested in working with a good team on se then pm me and I will get you the server and anytime you can get started leveling up. With time I will merge everyone into the main tribe and hopefully we will have some functioning bases there near drop points and obs. Thanks everyone and hope to hear from alot of you soon
Happy arking to all

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom