Contact advertising [email protected]

Recap: LA Galaxy 1, FC Dallas 3

Jeremly

Jesus Ferreira scored his 8th and 9th targets of the year toward just take a 2 purpose add in just the race for the 2022 MLS Golden Boot offered through Audi and carry FC Dallas toward a smooth 3 1 victory in excess of the LA Galaxy upon Saturday evening at Dignity Physical fitness Athletics Park.Paul Arriola extra his 3rd reason of the time as Dallas guarded a initial absent victory for very first yr train Nico Estevez within just their 9th consecutive game without the need of prevail over, the longest chaotic streak within MLS.All a few Dallas plans arrived within just a 12 moment extend of the initial 50 percent versus a substantial pace counterattack design and style that gave the hosts satisfies.Douglas Costa scored his instant function for LA upon a nicely labored oblique no cost kick. He will become the Galaxy's instant multi intent scorer powering Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez's staff primary 5 intent general.Nonetheless that hit halfway throughout the minute fifty percent arrived as well late towards switch more than what completed as LA's instant property conquer in just the 2022 marketing campaign.Targets11' DAL Jesus Ferreira See20' DAL Paul Arriola Perspective23' DAL Jesus Ferreira Keep track of67' LA Douglas Costa Monitor A few ThingsTHE Massive Envision: With simply 12 ambitions in the course of 11 game titles over-all, the Galaxy's added protracted offensive struggles comprise occur at residence, exactly where they merely contain 5 inside 5. In the meantime, Dallas at some point proved they could possibly regulate wealth upon the street once 2 times furnishing again potential customers absent in direction of Donning Kansas Town. Dallas led their league fixture 2 1 in advance of settling for a 2 2 attract very last thirty day period, and upon Tuesday within the US Open up Cup fourth spherical led 2 0 just before slipping 4 2 inside of additional season.Minute OF THE Video game: Jesus Ferreira's instant of the night time was a blend of opportunism upon his portion and a collision of errors upon the Galaxy's
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
, advertising a fitting conclusion of the opening 45 minutes.Gentleman OF THE Sport: Jesus Ferreira. The awareness will rightly be upon his skyrocketing plans quantity. Nonetheless even despite the fact that he was sitting down upon a hat trick at the time the 23rd instant, what may well comprise been utmost innovative was his electric power towards continue to keep developing the proper selections upon the ball instead than create the egocentric final decision. With some much more reduce throat completing towards his teammates, he may've experienced an support or 2. In this article's his opener:Upcoming upLA: Wednesday
, May perhaps 18 at Minnesota United FC 8 pm ETDAL: Wednesday, May possibly 18 at Vancouver Whitecaps FC 10 pm ET

Veronasgr

Есть кто из модераторов?
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
С уважением.

Igornbf

del plz

Veronaxyw

Кто то может помочь ??
Как создать свое первое сообщение.
С уважением.

Svetlanajdh

del plz

Igorhrj

Доброго времени суток

Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным.
Хочу купить рекламное место для баннера в верхней части сайта, за $400 в месяц.
Оплачивать буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моего блога
- он не будет противоречить тематике? Спасибо!
Отправьте письмо о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

Leonzzk

удалите пожалуйста

Soniatup

Hello!

I want to tell you about my interesting music experience!
I found by chance one project, and i just loved this songs immediately )

Introducing Fast Distro Music - a music distribution service that offers a wide selection of electronic music from various artists.
Among these talented musicians is the renowned ASPARAGUSproject , known for their exceptional skill in crafting electronic beats that leave a lasting impression.
Their newest release, "All The Things You Do "is a testament to their remarkable talent and versatility.
This dance track is nothing short of extraordinary, showcasing ASPARAGUSproject's mastery of electronic music. With pulsating beats, addictive synths, and captivating melodies,
it quickly becomes a timeless favorite. Once you press play, prepare to be transported to a euphoric realm where the rhythm takes over and immerses you completely.
If you're seeking an electrifying musical journey, look no further than ASPARAGUSproject and their latest release, "All The Things You Do" Surrender yourself to the
irresistible beats, uplifting melodies, and infectious energy that only ASPARAGUSproject can provide.
Join the ever-expanding community of ASPARAGUSproject fans
and indulge in the very best of electronic music."
You can listen these tracks also here:

Yes, it is super interesting Project and music!

Good luck!

Vilianafvd

Can I contact admin??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

Где админ?
Это важно.
Спасибо.

Serzajj

Can't answer an existing topic, what should I do ??
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.

Davidjfw

del plz

Eldarohc

How do I change my password?
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.

Margaretotu

Are there any of the moderators?
I can't write to the topic.
Thank you.

Кто то может помочь ??
Не могу создать первое сообщение.
Спасибо.

Andreasbog

Where is moderator??
It is about advertisement on your website.
Thank.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom