P

Parviz Yaqubov

rate this

N

Nawaz Karim

good drawing son

K

Keifer Shockey

I dont even think liquid cooling could keep this a reasonable temps. I could be very wrong, but that is alot of plumbing. That being said the drawing is sweet!

J

Jorge Palaio

Asrock? Are you fucking kidding me?

L

Lu Min Oo

Asrock ????
its a Ass rock ?
Gigabyte board is best- son !!

T

Thomas Warren

2/10 due to inaccuracies. 2 was on artistic merits only. You lost lots of point for being on an enthusiast group and getting it wrong.

Wrong mobo for 7700k doesn't come on that platform.

Too many GPU's for z270 which the 7700k comes on. Ok on an X299 board like it seems to be on.

It's on an X99 platform of some kind either x99 or X299. With those memory modules in that configuration.

4x 1080ti's in a case that big. With that little airflow. It would be like Chernobyl in that case.

Mobo orientated in the wrong direction. If it was on that side of the case the cpu would be at the bottom.

Also "complete water cooling" now means excluding the GPU's.

Yes I'm a dick but meh.

J

Jacob Evans

SLI for more than 2 1000 series cards isn't really a thing.

J

Josh Villaluz

draw what you dream.

S

Saif Surtawi

Drawing good, performance not so great, I mean why 4 GTX 1080s? They will bottle neck right?, Not an arguement and correct me if I'm wrong please.

C

Chris Park

Lol, should've left the specs and brands out, because this isn't realistic at all. Very well drawn although not too thought out.

K

Kishör XVll

So, u been doing this in ur math class.

T

Timmoseus Cassius

Good pic. And don't listen to haters. If people are telling you that you are doing it wrong one of two things is about to happen. Either you will learn what isn't working, or you'll show them something new. Either way, follow the dream, learn from your mistakes, and never stop improving.

M

Marc Wolfe

0/10 GPUs and motherboard are backwards and shit.... Good art style though.

H

Hanzala Sharif

Nice drawing. But I'd like to see you keep that CPU at 27 degrees without delidding

S

Steve Dimitriou

1 out of 10 cause of asrock.

J

Jordan Gilchrist

Cable management could use some work.

Ž

Žiga Hrovat

My best friend will buy this for my birth day :)

A

Aiden Cameron

It sort of looks like mine.

N

Neil Welch

The drawing is super good, but those GPUs are backwards and would be really hard to plug displays into- or mount

J

Joseph Lattimore

I rate it Linus Tech Tips

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom