Contact advertising [email protected]

Rainbow 6 Seige... Worth getting? I like online fps from cod to bf1 to games like pubg.

J

Jordan Stuart

Rainbow 6 Seige... Worth getting? I like online fps from cod to bf1 to games like pubg.

J

John Wasch

Simple mechanics, but a steep learning curve to get good. You need more than just reflexes. Map knowledge is key.

J

Junebug Builds

Agreed. Map knowledge is crucial. Its gonna take a while to get good. It took me a while and im only 'ok'

J

John Wasch

It helps to have friends who play. Unlike PUBG, everyone on the team has a specific role to play. Communication is important. Casual pickup games can be a mess.

J

Junebug Builds

Team killers (ppl who r just bored) usually dominate casual multiplayer. And ranked matches consist of those who take the game wayy too serious and u begin to wonder if Siege is the ONLY game in their library

J

Jordan Stuart

Are their discord groups for it?

J

John Wasch

There's a decent discord group, I think it's tied to the reddit group. Google it. It has some good LFG channels for various regions to find likeminded casual or competitive players.

C

Carson Eshenroder

I hardly get team killed on siege. TKing is mostly a console problem if im not mistaken. Its a great tactical fps. HUGE learning curve. Practice aiming and lower your sensitivity if you get it.

B

Brendan McCloskey

Yea

J

Justin Ortega

Definitely worth a purchase. But you have to put in work to be any good.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom