Contact advertising [email protected]

Question: Let's assume that Tracer can recall with other people will touching/holding...

• Thread starter Théo Gilbert Parizot
  • Start date
T

Théo Gilbert Parizot

Question:

Let's assume that Tracer can recall with other people will touching/holding them, can she bring people back from the dead (if they died instantly and tracer recall second after the person died)

EDIT: this is not a feature idea. Just a random thing that came to my mind

J

Jane Caldwell

People do not want Mercy rezzing at all and we are talking about Tracer doing it in another manner using time travel! HA

Honestly though...not sure. You would think so since it is like rewinding time. Like it never happened.

M

Musfik Mahmud

Why

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

time travel is complicated lol

S

Sam Walker

But, if that's the case, can she kill people who just got rezzed? Or if Tracer recalled Mercy back to before the rez, would it kill the person and restore rez or just restore rez but the person is alive?

G

Grant Freeman

I think only she's affected by it, not things she touches? Otherwise, every time she recalled, every molecule of air touching her and whatever surface she's standing on would also recall, colliding with already existing air molecules and asphalt/concrete/whatever molecules, creating essentially a miniaturized hadron collider, except to an infinite degree since two instances of matter are existing simultaneously in the exact same position in space, basically ripping open the space time continuum and imploding the universe into an infinitely small singularity, reverting it to its original state, and tracers sitting there like "... the fuck Winston..."

S

Savanna Hughes

Lol I was playing dva last night and out of nowhere I said to my partner “imagine if defence matrix could deflect”

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom