Contact advertising [email protected]

Question: Fortnite is more successful than PUBG right now because it's a free to play....

H

Hamza Ben Nasr

Question: Fortnite is more successful than PUBG right now because it's a free to play.
Agree or not and why?

G

Glen Shortland

its nowhere near as fun to play tho

G

Glen Shortland

just bright coloured graphics

D

Dustin DeCarlo

uses the N64 engine

G

Glen Shortland

also surely it is the game that earns the most money that is the most successful...

M

Mathias Matt

Agree, its more succesfull because:
1. Its free
2. Its for ps4
3. Low graphic Like Minecraft so many 12 year olds Play that Game

R

Richard Cianciolo

Fortnite also isn't just battle royale. That's also something nobody takes into account

B

Billy Wigmore

They both have their benefits, I'm not a huge fan of the building mechanic though.

G

Glen Shortland

Fortnite has that Overwatch appeal because of the cartoon graphics kids and girls play them more than they would a game like PUBG.

B

Bart Gaillet

I agree at like 50%.
On one hand PUBG choosed its "realisitic direction" so people will like it because or the realism, however the additionnal content brought as the updates goes will have to take this path, thus excluding any fun mechanics that you can think of.
On the other hand, Fortnite took the "non realisitic direction" so they can add more and more mechanics and content as much as they want (kinda like overwatch).

M

Mike Skywalkėr

Agree

N

Nando Delgado

2 reasons actually. Free & on the Ps4.

R

Rifat Kurosaki Hasan

Well I personally Like Fortnite more because of the building mechanics...Its unique and different from other battle royals

W

Waseem Ahmed

Yeah agreed and also it is on ps4 and is better optimized so more pc users can play it.

C

Carlos Silos

It's free and no bugs

G

Glen Shortland

it would be interesting if Fortnite was on Steam, it puts me off having 5-6 launchers for different games

S

Sergio Barraza

It’s not more successful

S

Sergio Barraza

It’s growing because the broke people who can’t afford pubg or got a ps4 have only fortnite every friend I have that plays both would play pubg over fortnite I found out that pubg is pretty much as optimized as fortnite because I get 60 FPS on high with my 960

J

Jason Clarke

Fortnite sticks to being a videogame... its actually ok that you can build things and its quite silly, does not always have to be realistic and serious.

Theres room for both and ill play both aslong as i have fun, fortnite is less stressful simply because it runs better and has less of a cheater issue, pugb has better gunplay tho.

A

Adam C. Zawacki

Agree. Free plus fun is better than paid plus fun.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom