Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question for the group? Okay a tribe me and some life long friends were in for a few...

J

Jacob Tuttle

Question for the group?
Okay a tribe me and some life long friends were in for a few months the tribe leader wanted to kick all my friends and take they’re tames and leave them stranded with nothing but he wanted to keep me since I’m the builder? So he kicked them out... I came online and unclaimed only my friends tames and gave them to them along with the stuff in they’re personal chests. Does this make me and insider? For choosing my friends over the tribe of assholes trying to steal they’re stuff?

M

Mike Hill

Yes

M

Mike Hill

You insided them but in your mind it was justified

J

Jeff Schwartz

You didn't inside them. The leader was an idiot. F your going to steal stuff and know they have friends you kick all the friends.

J

Jonathan Pence

No you didn't steal he did you gave them what was theirs he is the one who tried to steal

F

Fernandoo Quiroz

Definitely no

H

Harvey Raww Dent

U did the right thing lol

L

Lewis Leadbeater

He insided you, by taking all your hard work

J

Jon Hill

You basically just kicked the leader at this point it seems.

M

Michael Osteen

No ur good bro

D

David Andrew Brennan

I would have flattened the base and taken everything and still not care

J

Jacob Tuttle

I personally could of full on insided them and took every thing since I was so far up on the ranking system they had, but I thought I was being fair to give my guys what they deserved instead of punishing them for no reason.

J

Jacob Tuttle

They chased us cross servers we lost tames here and there till we final got wiped because supposedly the he told us that we were with Dothraki planning to wipe the server

M

Matheau Pulver

What's the leader's answer to your actions

Q

Quintavious Usher

I will have done the same thing

S

Sarah Shwartze

Well that what joining a tribe means in all terms and translation you did inside them

M

Martin Lee Whitehurst

I took everything that I work for when I was in my tribe and I left them because all they wanted to do was raid ppl when we wasn't ready so I said goodbye

Y

Yung Ascendant

I insided three tribe owners for trying to tax me and my friends or for trying to keep blueprints we brought over for their personal stash so no homie you did good I say it's not insiding if there is moral choices involved, I acted before some tribe owners acted so I saved a lot of other ppls time investments by making moves at the right time. After that we became alpha and I essentially got bored and only play in pc boosted servers.

R

Ryan Hainey

I would say yes. Once you join a tribe everything belongs to them. Even if you imprinted it's still theirs. I just quit my buddy's tribe but I didn't take a damn thing. Instead I asked for my stuff after I quit and was given it in return. If you joined an asshole who won't do that it's on you for not choosing a good tribe or for not just starting your own. If you have to ask if it's insiding it probably is.

J

Jeff Schwartz

You can set the tribe to owner = player. I wouldn't join a tribe that had it any other way.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom